Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

That DID surprise me!!

Another 1st - That's the first time they've bated the other when one has been on.

Pretty brave when you think. That's why Malia didn't go 'full power' on her, for obvious reasons! But it still had the right affect on Leora. And more finger licking from Leora too. Ok, not the best night but certainly a lot better than the last couple of times for sure! So easily, nothing at all could have happened for a few days. But then....!

Plus a cam 7 for Nenemoh after!!

Well....the first half of the occasion still was not as intensive nor did it resemble how much effort seemed to be made towards one of the two concentrating more on where her fingers should be for the most part as two previous occasions last year seemed to. Although one such occasion occurred with one of the two's leg blocking a good portion of what occurred then, it was obvious that the fingers of that individual was more involved in the folds of the other individuals kitty for more direct stimulation of the more sensitive area and another such occasion it was obvious as well when both had been laying on the bed at a reverse angle while facing back at #10 and watching the tablet before getting into playing. Both of those occasions there seemed to be more of a concerted effort to make sure some fingers were used more effectively as far an effort of more direct stimulation as far as I'm concerned. Imo it was another occasion not much different than other similar occasions that have occurred since then.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well....the first half of the occasion still was not as intensive nor did it resemble how much effort seemed to be made towards one of the two concentrating more on where her fingers should be for the most part as two previous occasions last year seemed to. Although one such occasion occurred with one of the two's leg blocking a good portion of what occurred then, it was obvious that the fingers of that one was more involved in the folds of the others kitty for more direct stimulation of the more sensitive area and another such occasion it was obvious as well when both had been laying on the bed at a reverse angle while facing back at #10 and watching the tablet before getting into playing. Both of those occasions. As far as I'm concerned, it was another occasion not much different than other similar occasions that have occurred since then.   

Nich - Leora is on! That's why!!! What did you expect??

I KNEW IT!This was so obvious that they were going to do it.I could see Leora was horny after the back massage so I´m not

surprised at all.Thank you lovely ladies,that was awesome.And wow,it´s fantastic to watch how engaged Leora is when she

bates Malia.Her face expression,licking and biting her lips and open mouth and of course licking her fingers twice,wow.And

2 hard orgasms too,nice loved it.Love you always girls and a big kiss to both of somewhere on your bodies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nich - Leora is on! That's why!!! What did you expect??

I didn't expect her to insert a finger but her clit is not that close to the opening. I thought maybe...just maybe there was a possibility of her concentrating more on her clit like occurred on several occasions in the past, but it seemed to me that she did not use her fingers as much on her clitoral area as she did on several other occasions in the past. So, as I mentioned, it did not seem much different than what has occurred since then to me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2