Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

I can say that between my Italian and her their limited English I hear that in order to continue with Nelly she has to fuck him.

Maybe it's your brain that's limited for even posting this bullshit. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, emnv said:

Nelly arrived at B4 drunk and angry with Martina, she is sleeping safe in the backyard tent.

The reason for the fight has been another girl (not Radi) who has been with them today, she has had a very reckless action in the car when they were returning home.

And the conversation with Bogdan has been about what happened today, not to blackmail Martina into having sex with him.

In any case it would be quite stupid to agree on camera to have off-camera sex, as someone suggests.

This is what I can contribute from the free cameras view, honestly I still don't see a good reason to reactivate my subscription. Maybe at the upcoming (panther) farewell party, if any new tenant joins.

Strongly disagree. I heard the conversation of him saying it and her saying it many many times. Not a total blackmail as YOU put it but a pressure as I put it. 

3 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

YES

You THINK you understand Catalan and make a story that does not hold at all.
Emnv has it as its mother tongue and it has also been confirmed by others.

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont know him, at first i trust everyone till i see he or she r liars

That's fair. All I say about that is go back and read the past posts and you'll see how honest and credible he is. He has been called out so many times for posting nonsense that I've lost count. And not just by me. 

• Thanks 1