Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

21 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

EMNV is very reliable.  You, jman9212, are a conspiracy theorist, a false story teller and a troublemaker.  Your stories have proven false so many times it is hard to take you seriously.  When you tell false stories you affect the participants of RLC.  You should take up another hobby instead of watching RLC 24/7.    

Fk Finger Decal Stickerheres my newe hobby I just took up for you.

14 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I watched and listened to most of their conversation.  It was in Russian, not English.  Maybe there was one or two words in English but nothing about what jman9212 (the false storey teller and troublemaker) claims.

So you listened to the whole thing. You are truly full of shit. You are really deep in shit.

Guest amandafan
5 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Did you understand the conversation or are you just saying it was strange.

When Martina is excited and has a conversation all evening and Alberto's reaction is completely uninterested. Then there must be something, right? His response was like "I don't want to hear it" 

7 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Fk Finger Decal StickerYou need a picture: here ya go.

Your multiple responses to me continue to prove what I have said about you earlier.  You would not need to be so rude to me if you were so right.  As I said before, please find another hobby.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

You THINK you understand Catalan and make a story that does not hold at all.
Emnv has it as its mother tongue and it has also been confirmed by others.

Firts of all they speak the language of her home town which is not Catalan. I spend a lot of my time listening and I speak and ujnderant Italian which many spanish words are the smae. Along with the english that Martina speaks well I get a pretty good idea of what is said. How do you know the story don't hold. It does. I'm telling the truth.

• Upvote 2

Guest amandafan

By the way, if it was Russian, EMNV can't provide a translation either. Then he has to translate the Catalan conversation to Alberto, which had to do with it. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's fair. All I say about that is go back and read the past posts and you'll see how honest and credible he is. He has been called out so many times for posting nonsense that I've lost count. And not just by me. 

Never posted nonsense and never proven wrong. Just people that claim to own the forum try to run it and put down people they don't like.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, amandafan said:

When Martina is excited and has a conversation all evening and Alberto's reaction is completely uninterested. Then there must be something, right? His response was like "I don't want to hear it" 

I think that Martina was a little out of control tonight and I think she knew it.  She tried apologizing to Alberto many times but Alberto is stubborn and tries to prove a point with Martina.  I have said before they should never go to bed being mad at each other.  I always hope that in the morning they forget and make up.

This was an unusual night.  I think Alberto and Bogdan were expecting Martina and Nelly home much earlier.  But the girls decided to go drinking and by EMNV comment almost got into an accident.  The guys did other things.  Alberto went for a bike ride and Bogdan exercised.  The girls finally came home but they immediately lost Nelly.  Martina had returned home but came back to the Villa to check up on Nelly and that's when Martina and Bogdan had their chat.  I did not understand the chat but EMNV gave us the short version.  Martina went home and Alberto was probably upset that she was home so late.  Plus he was tired from his bike ride and he looked like he had a headache when he went to bed.  Martina continued to be sorry but it was too late. 

That is my version of what I saw tonight but I must admit I did understand their conversation and wish that someone could translate so that there would be no misinterpretation, as some people in this forum are prone to do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

No bullshit at all

I hope you are telling the truth as I want to see a real threesome on RLC something I would re-subscribe for. This crap of scripted bullshit has me wanting to subscribe to VHTV which continues gained market share on RLC the last couple of years and is about to take over the number one spot in the online voyeurs world

• Like 2