Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

Guest amandafan

I would have preferred a translation of Martina's conversation with Alberto. She seemed very excited while Alberto was bored and showed no interest in her story. 

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You THINK you understand Catalan and make a story that does not hold at all.
Emnv has it as its mother tongue and it has also been confirmed by others.

Maybe Noldus, but honestly that is what all voyeurs want to see and it will save a failing RLC, do you not agree ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i hate that when ppl come on cc to tell bs

Emnv has been bullshitting all the people on this forum for far too long. He tells you only what he wants you to know. Like what you all think Martina tells Alberto about her affairs of the day. Everything I said in my post is what I heard and all of that was in English. I also heard both mention the Office. Also Bogdan, the creep, started with pressure then as she kept saying no he began to plead then beg because he knew he was losing. It's not the fact that Emnv can translate it's really.......can you believe him. Find someone, and not his partner who can translate and truly see what you get. I have many many other things about certain people at RLC that I know facts about that Emnv won't tell even though he knows them. Things that I have studied and known about are going to come out and at least two very well trusted people on the forum and maybe soon a couple moore soon will know. Emnv won't even touch them and they are very clearly evident on a day to day basis. I know what all of you think of me but I spend 24/7 watching and listening to M&A and some to a few others. Have since april. Think what you may as you remarks don't really bother me any more.

Jman9212

aka

John Adams

Guest amandafan
6 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Emnv has been fooling everyone on this forum for far too long. He only tells you what he wants you to know. As you all think Martina tells Alberto about her daily activities. Everything I said in my post is what I heard and that was all in English. I also heard both mention the Bureau. Also Bogdan, the creep, started to pressure and when she kept saying no, he started begging and then begging because he knew he was losing. It's not the fact that Emnv can translate, it's real....... can you believe him. Find someone, not their partner, who can translate and really see what you get.I have a lot of other things about certain people at RLC that I know facts that Emnv doesn't want to tell even though he knows them. Things I've studied and know about  will come out and  at least two very trusted people on the forum and maybe some moore will know soon. Emnv won't even touch them and they are very clearly visible from day to day. I know what you all think of me, but I watch and listen to mergers and acquisitions 24/7 and some to a few others. Have since April. Think what you will, like your comments don't really bother me anymore.

Jman9212

in other words

John Adams

Couldn't see that at the pool. But the conversation when she got back home. That was a very strange conversation. 

3 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Emnv has been bullshitting all the people on this forum for far too long. He tells you only what he wants you to know. Like what you all think Martina tells Alberto about her affairs of the day. Everything I said in my post is what I heard and all of that was in English. I also heard both mention the Office. Also Bogdan, the creep, started with pressure then as she kept saying no he began to plead then beg because he knew he was losing. It's not the fact that Emnv can translate it's really.......can you believe him. Find someone, and not his partner who can translate and truly see what you get. I have many many other things about certain people at RLC that I know facts about that Emnv won't tell even though he knows them. Things that I have studied and known about are going to come out and at least two very well trusted people on the forum and maybe soon a couple moore soon will know. Emnv won't even touch them and they are very clearly evident on a day to day basis. I know what all of you think of me but I spend 24/7 watching and listening to M&A and some to a few others. Have since april. Think what you may as you remarks don't really bother me any more.

Jman9212

aka

John Adams

EMNV is very reliable.  You, jman9212, are a conspiracy theorist, a false story teller and a troublemaker.  Your stories have proven false so many times it is hard to take you seriously.  When you tell false stories you affect the participants of RLC.  You should take up another hobby instead of watching RLC 24/7.    

• Like 2

1 minute ago, amandafan said:

If it was in English, surely just about anyone can confirm the story or not? 

I watched and listened to most of their conversation.  It was in Russian, not English.  Maybe there was one or two words in English but nothing about what jman9212 (the false storey teller and troublemaker) claims.

• Like 1

Guest amandafan
2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Ik keek en luisterde naar het grootste deel van hun gesprek. Het was in het Russisch, niet in het Engels. Misschien waren er een of twee woorden in het Engels, maar niets over wat jman9212 (de valse verteller en onruststoker) beweert.

When Matina came home afterwards, a strange conversation with Alberto followed. 

14 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

EMNV is very reliable.  You, jman9212, are a conspiracy theorist, a false story teller and a troublemaker.  Your stories have proven false so many times it is hard to take you seriously.  When you tell false stories you affect the participants of RLC.  You should take up another hobby instead of watching RLC 24/7.    

Coujld not give a shit what you think asswipe. Everything I have posted is true you are just a brown nose or should I say a shitface.