Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

OH I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!!!!

They've phoned Dennis The Douchebag again!!! AT 03.30 AM!!

This is a piss take! She's done that just as Malia was getting friendly.....

Once again, that arsehole brings things to an end.

I hope both girls sleep on the couch completely drunk and exhausted , hugging  one another  as two good teenage girls would do after a roller coaster  of talks , feelings and emotions evening .. and both of course act and show their weaknesses to their ex , current or whatever kind of male friends had or have and phone them , break their balls , yell at them , just act as most human as possible like any of us would do in same circumstances .. who would have thought that we get real life reactions on a warm , very early summer august night / morning in Prague by the girls ☺️😇well done 🤗🤗👏👏

• Sad 1

I guess for whatever  characterization is given to him , for the guy that when he visits they both totally ignore and don’t give a damn or care , reaching a point that they both stand half naked during a video call , laughing and making fun or whatever and at least being the way they are in front of cameras ( in which and as always Leora has total control of what’s going on ) , I simply say that it was / is neither Paul or ex’s Malia or whatever or ex’s or current whatever Leora’s but this guy who has been characterized whatever he has been plenty of times that they decided to phone  .. obviously plays  a whatever role in girls lives ☺️😇

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Right, Once again, just like 2 weeks ago, build it up and then....

Malia getting friendly with Leora, looking really in the mood - As soon as she did, what does Leora decide? Phone Douchebag - At HALF PAST THREE! Clearly this was to stop Malia, and waste all the remaining time. Oh, and Malia has to be blind drunk in order to actually speak - Funny how she never does sober isn't it....

What a fucking joke. What a waste. He might as well move in.

This was Leora's answer to stop anything happening. Phone him. This is the plan.

And i could tell Leora a story about him when there, that neither she or Malia knows about - And she would not be impressed either.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad

WTF? Leora has phoned him again at 04.40! THIS IS A FARCE!!

I'm sure Paul & LB would be impressed....Especially at the constant Nip slips....

Paul - big love - gets to watch Leora’s tits and the ignored guy when he visits gets to watch Leora half naked and almost her tits which is actually sexier that way than full exposure while on a videocall 😂🤣😂🤣 I guess this guy is a nobody 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad

This is about as bad as it gets. We've plumbed the depths. 

No, actually another apartment has done that. At least L&M's place isn't Aids riddled.