Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

@ddhmcan you give a brief (and I mean BRIEF) summary as to what went on tonight?

I didn’t see from the beginning , I caught action when girls seemed to be a bit drunk and they decided to phone the guy who is known by the name of Dennis . After a long talk in the LR , Leora put the phone in her bedroom to charge it . Soon after ( unexpectedly in my opinion ) , he phoned back and the rest is more or less as I said to nenemoh . Clear visual tits showing from leora to the guy and she was completely naked undercover . Both girls really enjoying talking to him and very happy Leora non stop smiling . Couldn’t make it more briefly 😬🙄

Guest Slipper Guyquad

This is only how i see it of course, some of you may agree, some not. But I think Leora could have been sending a massage last night to us, and that is, she is not prepared to play when drunk. What happened last night was virtually identical to what happened 2 weeks ago, and is far too coincidental for me. The only main difference last night, was the 2 hour 'Therapy' chat with Malia in the middle, that lengthened the night. Without that, it would have been the same as the night before she went away. They got drunk as fast as they could, had a laugh, Malia gets closer and friendlier - And then, all Leora wants to do is to call Douche. On both occasions. And the calls both lasted 2 hours, bringing an end to proceedings each night. Why call him only on those nights, and when drunk? Why wake him at half past three, then keep him talking until Malia fell asleep? (You could clearly hear HE was tired as well).  For it to happen once, when we thought something was happening but didn't, can be passed off, but for it then to happen a second time in the exact same way.....Well, that's too obvious to me. I said in chat as it happened 'Malia looks in the mood but Leora doesn't'. 

And look at Malia. The last time he was there in person, she hardly said a word, going off to bed without even saying goodnight. On the calls, she was talking constantly. Why? She was blind drunk, that's why. I just think this last night said it all, for it to happen the same way again, we may have been given her answer. That playing is only when sober. Let's see if it ever changes.