Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

dobroy nochi / dobroye utro big love Paul , Leora sends her “ I miss you “ feelings from Prague and she is looking  forward to seeing you again wherever you can visit Prague ( or whenever  your ex girlfriend decides that you can 😄🥳🥳🤩

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Wonder if the Hazmat team have thrown Mashas bed into the ocean yet? Only safe place for it.

Could infect a nation.

Of course , in the hurricane of events ,I think we get one more “ first time “ / premiere (  if I don’t make a big mistake ) , which is that for the first time ever , Malia sleeps next to Leora on her bed ☺️😇🤗

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is about as bad as it gets. We've plumbed the depths. 

No, actually another apartment has done that. At least L&M's place isn't Aids riddled.

For someone who whines constantly about this apartment being mentioned in other threads, you sure can't stop yourself from constantly insulting other places. And of course you throw a hissy fit when someone makes mild criticisms of the residents of this thread without insulting them at all, but apparently see no issue with racist jokes about 'boat people', calling people 'aids riddled' or making bestiality jokes about other tenants. Perhaps the next time you cry about civility and respect and only watching what you like, you shouldn't be surprised if someone tells you to shove it up your hypocritical ass.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, timber said:

For someone who whines constantly about this apartment being mentioned in other threads, you sure can't stop yourself from constantly insulting other places. And of course you throw a hissy fit when someone makes mild criticisms of the residents of this thread without insulting them at all, but apparently see no issue with racist jokes about 'boat people', calling people 'aids riddled' or making bestiality jokes about other tenants. Perhaps the next time you cry about civility and respect and only watching what you like, you shouldn't be surprised if someone tells you to shove it up your hypocritical ass.

HA! OOH The Cavalry is here to protect the little ones!!

1 minute ago, timber said:

Happy Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Shy Leora 😂🤣😂🤣 That can play all men the way she wants 😂🤣🤣🥲Master manipulator ☺️ Today is bow down to the Queen 👑 😃😄😆🥳🤩

is dennis the secret bf?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

is dennis the secret bf?

He doesn't live in Prague, so he only sees her when he comes into the city. They've know each other since before RLC even existed. But she wouldn't let him go! Did she call LB? Paul? No, him, for 2 hours - You could hear he was falling asleep! Very weird night.

But a lot of it must have been planned - Leora DID mention him to Malia just before they went out early this evening. 

15 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

is dennis the secret bf?

I only know what I saw … she was clearly showing him her tits and in a way she wouldn’t let him hang up or she was in the mood doing so despite being sleepy and drank  , there were talks about traveling if the mention of countries like Germany , Austria , , Slovenia , Croatia and Italy had anything to do about it , the word “ sex “ ( jokingly and of course without any serious meaning i believe but rather in the conversation flow ) was clearly heard in the LR and finally , the magical world “ Barcelona “ ……😉😉😉😉😉😉 Well and as a conclusion , I wish we  could get more evenings like this from both of the girls when they act spontaneously , for sure more like human and being themselves than the robotized daily routine acts .. that was a great night and some really hot hips teasing dancing moves by Leora who does this the best than anyone and I admit totally ☺️ well done girls , if top cams , totally deserved today for being themselves 😇

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well all i can say after that is....I didn't see this coming! What a crazy night. Drink, drunk, laughs, dancing, a 2 hour 'Therapy' chat with tears from Malia, tears from Leora, back to drink, dancing, Malia getting 'Friendly'.....Stopped in her tracks with the call for a final 2 hours. 

Quite unpredictable!

39 minutes ago, timber said:

Please … rent free , little ones , fuck off insults to other members when the script doesn’t  fit the long awaiting lesbian acts , middle fingers when different opinions are expressed  , activity check for when the L&M names are mentioned elsewhere in the forum ,  thanks for being the cavalry I needed to protect me , the little one ☺️ You can even show him the PM that I sent you asking for a back up ☺️

The Last Crusader will always serve and protect since both girls can’t do it by themselves , both girls need to live and love according to forum members indications and not the people and life they want . But when we ask for more social and real life incidents like this one today , we are the “ haters “ and the “minority “ in comparison to the “ our girls ( when they do as they are asked ) “  that don’t have any right to express things that they would like to watch . 

Good night 😴