Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Alcohol-free no, but if you control them with drinking, maybe it's better. 

Yes i know what you mean, but the message should not be 'Hint Hint' whenever it happens, as now we know getting drunk only ends in one thing.....

27 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

OK Mr specific, a bath-robe is a towel that you can wear, you know what I mean. They put them there as extra bait and they know it. They've both bated numerous times on the couch and never needed a robe, blanket or towel to sit their bating so why lay out the robes last night? I expected them to either bate each other on the couch or a massage, at least until just after 12 when I twigged that they/she was just stringing the watchers along. 

A lame excuse to sell your version of what Leora, and Malia are thinking.  Is that why Malia put her robe on the floor to sit on at 00:22:39 ? I think not !  

I am sorry that your expectations were not properly sent to Leora, and Malia.  I am sitting here watching the replay of last nights drunken activity. via cam 2 . The time at their place is 00:36:10 and the only robe on the couch is Malia's that she picked up off of the floor, and put on the couch when she decided to sit on the couch.

As I posted, when they went to the lobby to get the bottle of wine they ordered. Neither Leora, or Malia took off their robes until they were ready to sit on the couch, and truthfully were drunk at that time. A preplanned scheme ? I think not !

For your information, you will not find anywhere, the definition of a towel that includes the sleeves of a robe !  However you can keep trying to convince those who accept everything posted here as fact !   Their time is now 00:43:44, and they both just put their robes on to leave the apartment to go to the lobby. The first time both robes were put on the couch was 00:46:46. Please work that factor into your equation !   Thank you !  and enjoy your day !

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, scutus a dit :

A lame excuse to sell your version of what Leora, and Malia are thinking.  Is that why Malia put her robe on the floor to sit on at 00:22:39 ? I think not !  

I am sorry that your expectations were not properly sent to Leora, and Malia.  I am sitting here watching the replay of last nights drunken activity. via cam 2 . The time at their place is 00:36:10 and the only robe on the couch is Malia's that she picked up off of the floor, and put on the couch when she decided to sit on the couch.

As I posted, when they went to the lobby to get the bottle of wine they ordered. Neither Leora, or Malia took off their robes until they were ready to sit on the couch, and truthfully were drunk at that time. A preplanned scheme ? I think not !

For your information, you will not find anywhere, the definition of a towel, includes the sleeves of a robe !  However you can keep trying to convince those who accept everything posted here as fact !   Their time is now 00:43:44, and they both just put their robes on to leave the apartment to go to the lobby. The first time both robes were put on the couch was 00:46:46. Please work that factor into your equation !   Thank you !  and enjoy your day !

Type 'definition of a bathrobe' into google - a dressing gown, especially one made of towelling.

As for what their intentions were, we'll have to agree to disagree, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who expected something to happen due to what their activities were.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Type 'definition of a bathrobe' into google - a dressing gown, especially one made of towelling.

As for what their intentions were, we'll have to agree to disagree, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who expected something to happen due to what their activities were.

You are posting in the ancient activity page #37 For you information try Noah Webster !😊

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, scutus a dit :

For your information, you will not find anywhere, the definition of a towel that includes the sleeves of a robe !  However you can keep trying to convince those who accept everything posted here as fact !   Their time is now 00:43:44, and they both just put their robes on to leave the apartment to go to the lobby. The first time both robes were put on the couch was 00:46:46. Please work that factor into your equation !   Thank you !  and enjoy your day !

Also, Prague is 1 hour ahead of UK time, I'm referring to MY time, not theirs, I turned off just after 12 which was just after 1am in the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, marco6742 said:

Also, Prague is 1 hour ahead of UK time, I'm referring to MY time, not theirs, I turned off just after 12 which was just after 1am in the apartment.

More inaccurate details ! Good bye !  Tell someone who believes you !  As in everyone knows where everyone lives in the world. Your time is irrelevant !  I will see you in activity # 39 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

what i will like is leora and malia invite their friends home but that will never happen,

but i just hope that her friends at the haidressing salon are not like masha hairdresserand her friends

Animated GIF

Leora to have guests at home 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣Miracle Barrescue GIF by Paramount Network

• Upvote 1