US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

32 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You were 100% on board when W. started it.

I was on board for wiping out the people who attacked us on 9/11, not for nation building in Afghanistan. Once we eliminated the al-Qaeda threat to our nation we should have left. We should have learned from our experience in Vietnam and from the Soviet Unions's failure in Afghanistan in the 1970s  and 1980s.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

donny traitor confessed to bob woodward in february 2020 that kids would get sick. then he lied to the rest of the world. so if anyone still thinks that he did a good job of handling covid you are out of your mind.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

As of Friday, Dallas County hospitals had zero ICU beds available for children, according to the county's chief executive, Judge Clay Jenkins."That means if your child's in a car wreck, if your child has a...

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was on board for wiping out the people who attacked us on 9/11, not for nation building in Afghanistan. Once we eliminated the al-Qaeda threat to our nation we should have left. We should have learned from our experience in Vietnam and from the Soviet Unions's failure in Afghanistan in the 1970s  and 1980s.

i'm in shock! you are actually correct for the 1st time EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The top Dallas County official who fought Texas GOP Gov. Greg Abbott in court this week and won the right to legally implement a mask mandate is defending his decision to do so by explaining just how bad...

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

religion should not be taught in public schools except on a basis of learning about all religions & not pushed to influence anyone. and why would vouchers be needed for home schooling?

I agree with the first sentence.

Here is a short course on school vouchers--homeschooled children might need online courses, tutoring, 

WWW.UNDERSTOOD.ORG

School vouchers can impact a child's special education services and legal rights under IDEA. Get a school voucher definition, and read how they affect students.

In some cases, they may also be used for homeschooling

6 hours ago, happyone said:

At least we served!!!   Did you????????????????

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

how did that work out?       

• O_U812 Haha                                

I am curious--what was so funny about this?????

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

if a qtrumplican runs the state i can't wait to see the praise from you & the cult about what a much better job they will do to burn down the entire state.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The state is burning with a Democrat governor and a Democrat controlled legislature that has run the state since 2011.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

and they are not responsible for wildfires.

Then, Golfer---what did you mean in your original comment meaning qtrumplican will burn down the entire state., but in your last response to RR saying "The state is burning with a Democrat governor and a Democrat controlled legislature that has run the state since 2011."

If Democrats are not responsible for wildfires, how can the Republicans be if they get elected??????  No logical sense.

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Pointless.  

Not when you are essentially belittling a person for serving or attempting to serve this great nation, especially since you yourself have not made the sacrifice.   So is that why you agree and say it is pointless because you did not serve either!!!!

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Oh, here we go with the "indoctrination" bullshit.  I was taught ACTUAL history, ACTUAL civics, that 2 + 2 = 4.  Indoctrination is just an excuse to privatize another institution.  Hogwash.

You just proved my point---that is how you were molded into a liberal .

Archived