US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, happyone said:

Not true--vouchers do not have to be used only for attending "religious" schools. But if they are, if the only classes taught were religious in nature, then I could see the separation of church & state argument.  However, the curriculum in a "religious school is basically the same, except for the addition of religious classes.  However, I was subjected in my History class as a student to a study of world religions.

Vouchers can also be used for home schooling.

religion should not be taught in public schools except on a basis of learning about all religions & not pushed to influence anyone. and why would vouchers be needed for home schooling?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

She and her daddy are two of the primary culprits responsible for us getting involved in the Afghanistan quagmire.  Her Wyoming primary election can't come soon enough to suit me. Time for Republicans in Wyoming to kick her sorry ass out of Congress.

You were 100% on board when W. started it.

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

YOU asked for it.  YOU wanted us to withdraw.  YOU are now going to blame the Biden Adm. because it's what YOU think is politically advantageous.  

The Biden Administration is in charge of how the withdrawal is being conducted. It could have been a well organized well coordinated withdrawal instead of the helter skelter chaotic type withdrawal we are seeing right now.  The State Dept, Defense Dept.,  and our intelligence agencies failed horribly in their assessment of the strength of the Afghan military and the Taliban fighters.

34 minutes ago, happyone said:

Please re-read my post and pay special attention to my comments especially:

However, a Covid death is not a natural death and can be mitigated by getting vaccinated. 

sorry but a natural death includes a death caused by disease. or are deaths by cancer for example not natural deaths? an unnatural death would be an accident, murder, suicide. a covid death is indeed a natural although preventable death. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Most likely that's all there is to you. The little snowflake with a big limp dick and a small brain. And since you have blonde hair if you were a woman you would be classified as a blonde bimbo. :tongue:

What in the blue fuck prompts you to say shit like this?  I think it's jealousy.  There's something seriously wrong with you.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Most likely that's all there is to you. The little snowflake with a big limp dick and a small brain. And since you have blonde hair if you were a woman you would be classified as a blonde bimbo. :tongue:

while you will always be classified as an ignorant reality denying dope.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

You keep referring to qtrumplicans, however much of what you post started way before Trump or Q ever entered the picture--so your posts are mostly meant to inflame rather than be factual.  There are primarily 2 political parties- Republicans and Democrats, not qtrumplicans and demoncrats

Sorry---but the liberals control the schools, the curriculum, and therefore the education of the children toward those ideologies and Democratic voting machines for the future. 

WWW.PACIFICRESEARCH.ORG

The wave of teacher strikes across the country, with their focus on killing education reforms such as charter schools, have focused attention on the ideology of teachers.  Many Americans are now...

The problem with most teachers is that the only thing they know about is school. They go to grade school, middle school, high school and then college to become teachers. So they have very little real life experience.