US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

So primarily we have 2 Republicans that fit this expose DeSantis and Abbott, but the article refers to Republicans (inferring all Republicans).

And Cruz is obviously not being consistent. However, a Covid death is not a natural death and can be mitigated by getting vaccinated. 

I am unequivocally pro-life, I believe that every life is a precious gift from God that needs to be protected from the moment of conception until the moment of natural death.”

the natural death that can be prevented with masks & vaccines. or would you prefer that we ban doctors, hospitals, & medicine?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

It worked out great for me--not only was I able to proudly serve our Country, but was able to afford some benefits, like the GI Bill (education), Cal Vet mortgage on my house, discounts at businesses that acknowledge veterans and their sacrifice, and free burial in the future for both myself and my wife 

So in not answering my original question--did you serve???  By skirting the issue and not answering the question--seems probable that you did not.

i meant how did it work out for the goal of eliminating the spread of communism? and no i was never in the military.

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Critics of Donald Trump were quick to dismiss his attack on President Joe Biden over the Afghanistan withdrawal, after the former president went on a rant and claimed, without evidence, that he had left a "plan"...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In an interview with the Daily Beast's Molly Jong-Fast, Andy Slavitt -- who served as President Joe Biden's Senior Advisor on the COVID-19 Response -- hammered Republican Governors Ron DeSantis of Florida...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

sorry but public education has historically been more about teaching actual truth & history (although it hasn't always worked out that way unfortunately) while vouchers would be used for religious schools abandoning the separation of church & state.

Not true--vouchers do not have to be used only for attending "religious" schools. But if they are, if the only classes taught were religious in nature, then I could see the separation of church & state argument.  However, the curriculum in a "religious school is basically the same, except for the addition of religious classes.  However, I was subjected in my History class as a student to a study of world religions.

Vouchers can also be used for home schooling.

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the natural death that can be prevented with masks & vaccines. or would you prefer that we ban doctors, hospitals, & medicine?

Please re-read my post and pay special attention to my comments especially:

However, a Covid death is not a natural death and can be mitigated by getting vaccinated. 

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

if a qtrumplican runs the state i can't wait to see the praise from you & the cult about what a much better job they will do to burn down the entire state.

The state is burning with a Democrat governor and a Democrat controlled legislature that has run the state since 2011.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You know nothing about me besides the car I drive and that I have a big dick.  That's it/

Most likely that's all there is to you. The little snowflake with a big limp dick and a small brain. And since you have blonde hair if you were a woman you would be classified as a blonde bimbo. :tongue:

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) on Sunday suggested that former President Donald Trump and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo share responsibility after the U.S. faced difficulties while withdrawing from...

She and her daddy are two of the primary culprits responsible for us getting involved in the Afghanistan quagmire.  Her Wyoming primary election can't come soon enough to suit me. Time for Republicans in Wyoming to kick her sorry ass out of Congress.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Veteran broadcaster Dan Rather took to Twitter on Saturday to explain how he was going to enjoy a quiet night of baseball."Brisket on the fire. Baseball on the TV. A hot summer night in Texas. I know there is a lot...

And Dan Rather, "Danny Blather", is such a credible ethical person. :biggrin: