US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

In truth, the US was attacked by Osama's people at the behest of the Taliban. Bush Jr. responded by taking the country very quickly and successfully, even to the point where females were allowed to learn to read. But worry not: Biden is in charge; he's an expert at foreign policy. He has also stopped evil fossil fuel production in the United States while allowing your Russian friends to make you entirely dependent upon them, while making the US dependent upon Middle-East oil again. He's obviously absolutely brilliant.

Not that there's anything to worry about as far as Germany & Russian's relationships have ever been concerned. Lots of long-term friendships there, eh?

You don't seem to like NATO. Myself, I'm tired of paying to protect Western Europe, myself. Even the Warsaw Pact nations cost me less as an American taxpayer that defending countries that were unwilling to pay their share of NATO support.

If we need to pull troops from Afghanistan, we certainly need to pull our troops out of Deutschland. Enjoy your ally Mr. Putin...

Falsch. Die USA wurden von Al Kaida angegriffen weil die USA überall in der Welt stänkern und allen Menschen und Ländern IHR rabiates System aufdrängen wollen. So macht man sich keine Freunde sondern nur Feinde. Deshalb ist die USA auch Lieblingsfeind in der Welt.

Die Geschichte geht weiter. Ich denke der 11.09. war nicht der letzte Angriff auf die USA, nur ein kleiner Vorgeschmack.

Es ist auch falsch das die USA Afghanistan "schnell und erfolgreich besiegt hat" - das Gegenteil stimmt. Ein bergiges Land wie Afghanistan (oder Iran) ist nicht besiegbar. Das haben Russland bereits vorher in verlustreichem Krieg über fast 10 Jahre bereits leidvoll erfahren müssen. Die USA hätten daraus lernen sollen. Übrigens, die USA wurden nicht von Afghanistan angegriffen, sondern von Al Kaida. Weil sich Kämpfer dort versteckt hielten bestand KEIN Grund das Land zu überfallen.

Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere war es doch Trump, der die Truppen aus Afghanistan (und Deutschland) abziehen wollte? Biden hat den Plan nur weiter geführt.

Durch Fracking Gas zu gewinn ist zwar technisch möglich aber ein Verbrechen an der Natur, deren Folgen bis heute unabsehbar sind. Deutschland kann nicht daran interessiert sein so gewonnenes Gas teuer von den USA zu kaufen. Eine gewisse Abhängigkeit von russischem Gas besteht schon jetzt, "Nordstream 2" ändert daran nichts. Nur das Polen und Ukrainer weniger Möglichkeit haben durchgeleitetes russisches Gas zu stehlen, wie bisher!

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the hell is wrong with our military leadership?  This was a perfect opportunity to take out the leadership of the Taliban with one drone strike.:dodgy:

"Wer zu spät kommt den bestraft das Leben" - sagte schon Gorbatschow. Das wär doch US-Spezialität gewesen - oder eine kleine Atombombe gefällig ?? Die USA-Freunde haben mit solchen Sachen doch reichlich Erfahrung.😬

5 hours ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Three Democratic chairs of Senate committees have pledged to get a full accounting of “what went wrong” as the Taliban seizes control of the country.

And I say again, this was going to be a mess no matter who was leading the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the hell is wrong with our military leadership?  This was a perfect opportunity to take out the leadership of the Taliban with one drone strike.:dodgy:

And now we know why Ridge was given a dishonorable discharge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1