US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There are no U.S. Marines at the checkpoints inside Afghanistan away from the airport.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Yes, there are.  Asshole.  Read up.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I get real news from real sources.  You get yours from whatever pops into your pea brain.

I guess you do not read very well yourself---or do not have the ability to comprehend the actual news.

But if you can provide a source that says US Marines control checkpoints--I will write an apology.

THEINTERCEPT.COM

“They are scaring people,” said a man with a U.S. green card as he tried to flee Kabul.

Saying I received a dishonorable discharge is not sarcasm, it's a disgraceful fucking lie.  If I were your age and you had said that to my face I would have beaten your fucking face to a pulp.

Deine blumige Aussage ist genau die widerwertiger US-Rambo-Mentalität, die ich so "liebe". 😁

"Schaut freundlich und habe immer einen Knüppel in der Hand" - oder "und bist Du nicht willig, so brauch' ich Gewalt" (aus "Erlkönig" von Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

• Like 1

That was Biden's plan, not Trump's.   Biden even said so 10 years ago when Obama wanted to pull out.  I can't remember what he said... I think... oh yeah... "FUCK THE AFGHANS! WHO CARES ABOUT THEM!?"

And now he just basically told Americans that they're on their own in that country because they didn't get out fast enough after he gave less than 24 hours notice to evacuate.

What a wonderful President.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

what a crock of shit. trump's plan (the 1 that he didn't have) would have left everyone including americans there.

Not according to his entire cabinet, including ones that don't particularily like him.  They're all backing that he had a solid plan.

52 minutes ago, maximus said:

Not according to his entire cabinet, including ones that don't particularily like him.  They're all backing that he had a solid plan.

Ein Witz ! Das wäre der 1. Plan gewesen, den dieser Trump je hatte. Trump ist immer planlos durch die Welt gepoltert. Seine einzige "Vision" war: "Amerika first". Damit hätte er in einer 2. Amtszeit die USA in den Abgrund geführt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Oh, tough guy from behind the keyboard.  That dishonorable discharge must've really hurt.

Sorry, but I have an honorable discharge from the U.S. Army which is something that a little snowflake coward like you will never have.  And the banana in your pants is not fooling anyone, mini dick. 

Here is the headline from the Business Insider story posted on MSN today, " A CNN journalist described the 'gauntlet' people face to reach the Kabul airport as they try to flee Afghanistan, despite U.S. claims".  So where are the U.S. Marines that O_U812 says are at the Taliban checkpoints?:huh:

Sorry, but I have an honorable discharge from the U.S. Army which is something that a little snowflake coward like you will never have.  And the banana in your pants is not fooling anyone, mini dick. 

You don't have an honorable DC.  You were tossed like the loser you are.  No medals, no stars, nothing.  Just a loser laying on his couch jerking off to your blond Chaturbate GF... Spending all your money on a fantasy.

• Like 2