Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Having life issues at the moment Jugg but health wise pretty good thanks Jugg

I am definitely aboard on the life issues. My health is also good and that is the more important. However, mental health suffers.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am not the "good morning everyone type, but today I would like to say good morning to our French friends that keep this board alive. So good morning friends!

Porquoi bonjour et merci Monsieur jugghead. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I know you guys saw that I sent an email to RLC about single women in their own apartment. I believe Malia AND Leora deserve their own. Why is it Masha gets hers and not the sweet girls here?

I think they may prefer to live together as roommates for now jugg. If they would prefer not to, I would think that they may have already discussed the matter and possibly already contacted the sites admin. asking about a possibility of whether or not another apartment could become available for one or the other of them. Although it certainly could not hurt if they did contact the sites admin. to inquire as to whether or not a different apartment that had more space and at least two bedrooms of sufficient size might be able to be located for them to move to so that the both of them had plenty of room in both of their bedrooms.

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, jugghead a dit :

Je sais que vous avez vu que j’ai envoyé un e-mail à RLC sur les femmes célibataires dans leur propre appartement. Je crois que Malia et Leora méritent les leurs. Pourquoi masha obtient-il le sie et pas les filles douces ici ?

Je pense que leora l’espère pas car elle serait plus aussi libre que maintenant elle se sert de Malia pour garder l’appartement en service lorsqu’elle absente

• Like 1

You both make good points. Then I must go back to my other complaint to RLC. The cameras. They are always poorly placed. Why does Malia get two? If it is the Malia and Leora show them the bedrooms and the cameras should be equal. Plus, why does Malia think she has to sit in "her place" on the sofa? Why is there only one kitchen camera? Why do the living room cameras not show more of what is going on in the left side of the room?

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You both make good points. Then I must go back to my other complaint to RLC. The cameras. They are always poorly placed. Why does Malia get two? If it is the Malia and Leora show them the bedrooms and the cameras should be equal. Plus, why does Malia think she has to sit in "her place" on the sofa? Why is there only one kitchen camera? Why do the living room cameras not show more of what is going on in the left side of the cam?

Some good questions jugg. I would think that a possible reason why there are only two cams in Malia's room, could have something to do with the room being somewhat smaller than her friend Leora's room is and it was listed as a guest room before her friend Malia's arrival. That's another reason why it would not hurt if they decided to inquire about a possibility of another different apartment that had more space and at least two bedrooms of sufficient size could be located for them. As for the other questions, I have no thoughts at the moment on any possibilities related to them.

• Like 1