Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Like the chorus of Squeeze Box....

"And it goes In and Out, and In and Out, and In and Out, and In and Out......."

That is a line from an old classic that I actually do like quite a bit. One of my grandma's used to occasionally play an accordion that she owned and from what I can remember, she was pretty good at it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

nice afternoon 

Malay in the relaxing bath 

Leora exit 

Must be with hairdresser friends 

Good afternoon 😺

No Pulo, not MUST be, only possible - And it IS a Saturday, their busiest day.

You can't keep ignoring LB still being in her life mate! Because he is, very much so!

14 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

nice afternoon 

Malay in the relaxing bath 

Leora exit 

Must be with hairdresser friends 

Good afternoon 😺

🤔  Hmmm...I think I could use a haircut so I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to visit the hairdressers place of business there to get a little trim and spruced up some...afterwards, to then visit Malia at the apartment to give her some company. I may have to hurry though, in case she needs her back washed for her. 😂

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🤔  Hmmm...I think I could use a haircut so I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to visit the hairdressers place of business there to get a little trim and spruced up some...and afterwards, to then visit Malia at the apartment to give her some company. I may have to hurry though, in case she needs her back washed for her. 😂

and take a lollipop 😂

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Other people ring the intercom now, one of her girl friends does, it's not always LB like it used to be. So it could be one of them after arranging to meet - Hence why she ate quickly at home and left to go somewhere else. But a Saturday IS a salon's busiest day....

Diciamo che tolte le amiche del salone non rimangono molte altre alternative... 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Other people ring the intercom now, one of her girl friends does, it's not always LB like it used to be. So it could be one of them after arranging to meet - Hence why she ate quickly at home and left to go somewhere else. But a Saturday IS a salon's busiest day....

i dont know why  ppl think when leora is out shes always with loverboy

• Upvote 2