Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

9 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It's been months since I been here to chat. I have to say that the progression of Leora and Malia's physical relationship over the past year has left many naysayers speechless. I know that the sexual interludes between them is staged and planned in advance, but it's still hot as hell watching the two of them pleasuring each other. The only real critique I have is related to Malia. There are 2 major areas of development to focus on. #1) When your rubbing Leora's kitty position your hand differently so people watching have a better view, her hand covers up 90% of Leora's kitty when she rubbing it. She needs to position her hand above Leora's clit and only use one or two fingers instead of her whole hand. #2) Show more enthusiasm and excitement when it comes her turn to rubbing Leora's kitty. Her facial expression looks like she is totally bored and is just going through the mechanics like some sort of chore she needs to finish so she can get it over with. I'm surprised RLC hasn't provided them with any feedback from their viewers and what their observations have been so they can make some adjustments which would increase their viewership. Does anyone else watching them feel the same way?   

I would only like to ask why everyone is expecting from a girl that  isn’t lesbian ( Malia ) to show any kind of excitement or in general react and do as you are suggesting when her interest isn’t that at all and - in my humble opinion - she simply does that because this is Leora’s ideas on attracting viewership ( when many people here say that when they do things alone , they do mostly as pleased and not kind of feeling obliged to rush , press themselves and be stressed ) only to satisfy viewers like yourself or another target group that is desperately needing to watch this kind of action .

Before , as I believe , you would like to counter argue  my opinion and say why it isn’t the same for Leora , I can only tell that everyone here knows that she is the biggest exhibitionist in history of RLC ( obviously ) , she loves the cameras and the exposure on stuff like this , she left her ( beloved ? ex boyfriend ) and abandoned her dog just to continue working for a company that depends their weekly and monthly  profit according to how many people are renewing their subscriptions by watching sex in the most part . Leora could do all for this , she has been doing these shows and she’s not hesitant while Malia , the less experienced ( we never forget  that her first week she was showering with her underwear and Leora was the instructor for the cams and comfortable feeling ) has still difficulties to accept this kind of shows .

Just my opinion on that and what you mention and suggest ☺️😇

• Upvote 1