Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

summer in prague as a phone expert like her and apps to meet ppl, she can have lots of friends male or female and not for sex

I agree, although I think she might be at least somewhat cautious about who she may meet up with for the first time if it happened to be someone who was a stranger to her until meeting them somewhere like maybe out in the open in a public setting where there are other people around while also keeping in mind the cautions that need to be taken in regards to possible exposures to the virus or other illnesses.

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I agree, although I think she might be at least somewhat cautious about who she may meet up with for the first time if it happened to be someone who was a stranger to her until meeting them somewhere like maybe out in the open in a public setting where there are other people around while also keeping in mind the cautions that need to be taken in regards to possible exposures to the virus or other illnesses.

not only her, everyone should do that and be very careful nowdays

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia bate.....So i guess another quiet night ahead!

Unless Leora comes back and throws in a quick one by herself.

Anyway, see you laters! Good time to go.

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

I know you guys saw that I sent an email to RLC about single women in their own apartment. I believe Malia AND Leora deserve their own. Why is it Masha gets hers and not the sweet girls here?

My opinion is simply one ☺️ Whatever Leora would ask from RLC she would get it even the next day , it is so much the dependence that RLC has on  Leora that I personally believe that they would do anything that she would possibly ask and request .

Therefore , this is something that Leora hasn’t asked / “ “demanded “ and if it happens , RLC will immediately provide . There are 2 apartments that aren’t this busy ( as I believe ) with viewership ( K&S / M&D ) and  the big money for RLC is Leora and as many believe , also Malia , who in my opinion , is very underestimated and hasn’t shined as she could possibly being under Leora’s shadow , influence and protection in a way .

We should not forget though that a possible “ move “ like this could affect the any “ loneliness “ that these two girls might feel at times , they don’t have , as it has mentioned , a big circle of friends , they aren’t so much socially active like Masha so as to use your example , therefore , for the time being and under all kind of circumstances and conclusions , it looks not such a possible scenario . 

To finish this , it would be very interesting for example to see how Malia will be behaving and what will be in general happening if and when Paul visits . Will Malia spend time in the apartment while both Leora and Paul will be sharing moments ? Will they prefer ( Leora and Paul ) to have activities in Prague while Malia remains at home or at times they will all 3 do things together like visiting Prague and just whatever they feel like ? Plus , it has never been mentioned I think what’s the opinion that Malia has for Paul ( no that it matters for Leora of course 😂🤣) or what Paul believes for Malia ( this might have been mentioned  but need to check CC’s archives to refresh my memory )  and whatever the relationship of these two is , for sure it will be visible if and whenever Paul revisits Prague ( that as I have said , i highly doubt 🤨🧐😳 ) …

And a last question for the really “ thoughtful " 😁 ones …. Is it normal for you , would you ever do the same let’s say , that almost 19-20 months without seeing one another that Leora, except some tits / perhaps pussy exposure to Paul , she has never and ever ( please whoever has seen it I will sincerely apologize for my mistake ) made any kind of sex playing / masturbation / toy using in front of Paul ? If you have been in a same situation , wouldn’t  you every now and then “ ‘tease “ sexually your ( ex ? ) boyfriend / girlfriend , would you make let’s say video sex when technology now allows this so easily ? Or is Leora and Paul so shy to perform on cameras ?? 😂🤣

Some food for thought since you seem more than ever active in this thread ( great to be back for the majority here I guess ☺️ ) and it is always a pleasure that we can keep a decent kind of forum chats and communication  here and I appreciate it very much of course ☺️

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

That's one kitty that seems to enjoy laying in a sink and drinking water. It must be used to having baths in that sink. That's pretty cute. 😸

when leora or malia wash the kitten in the sink on cam7 its cuter

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia bate.....So i guess a quiet night ahead!

Unless Leora comes back and throws in a quick one by herself.

So I suppose that could mean that there could exist a good possibility that she was either already aware of her friends intentions, or have been recently made aware of them. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My opinion is simply one ☺️ Whatever Leora would ask from RLC she would get it even the next day , it is so much the dependence that RLC has on  Leora that I personally believe that they would do anything that she would possible ask and request .

Therefore , this is something that Leora hasn’t asked / “ “demanded “ and if it happens , RLC will immediately provide . There are 2 apartments that aren’t this busy ( as I believe ) with viewership , the big money for RLC is Leora and as many believe , also Malia who in my opinion is very underestimated and hasn’t shined as she could possibly so being under Leora’s shadow , influence and protection in a way .

We should not forget though that a possible “ move “ like this could affect the any “ loneliness that these two girls might feel at times , they don’t have as it has mentioned a big circle of friends , they aren’t so much socially active like Masha so as to use your example , therefore , for the time being and under all kind of circumstances and conclusions , it looks not such a possible scenario . 

To finish this , it would be very interesting for example to see how Malia will be behaving and what will be in general happening if and when Paul visits . Will Malia spend time in the apartment while both Leora and Paul will be sharing moments ? Will they prefer ( Leora and Paul ) to have activities in Prague while Malia remains at home or at times they will all 3 do things together like visiting Prague and just whatever they feel like ? Plus , it has never been mentioned I think what’s the opinion that Malia has for Paul ( no that it matters for Leora of course 😂🤣) or what Paul believes for Malia ( this might have been mentioned  but need to check CC’s archives to refresh my memory )  and whatever the relationship of these two is , for sure it will be visible if and whenever Paul revisits Prague ( that as I have said , i highly doubt 🤨🧐😳 ) …

And a last question for the really “ thoughtful " 😁 ones …. Is it normal for you , would you ever do the same let’s say , that almost 19-20 months without seeing one another that Leora, except some tits / perhaps pussy exposure to Paul , she has never and ever ( please whoever has seen it I will sincerely apologize for my mistake ) made any kind of sex playing / masturbation / toy using in front of Paul ? If you have been in a same situation , wouldn’t  you every now and then “ ‘tease “ sexually your ( ex ? ) boyfriend / girlfriend , would you make let’s say video sex when technology now allows this so easily ? Or os Leora and Paul so shy to perform on cameras ?? 😂🤣

Some food for thought since you seem more than ever active in this forum and it is always a pleasure that we can keep a decent kind of forum chats and commutation here and I appreciate it very much of course ☺️

war and peace tome 2

Kitty Kitten GIF