Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe malia and her bf are on the cold and she doesnt want to meet a new one cuz shes afraid to be hurt again

That is a good possibility. But, she really should go out and enjoy spending some time with some of her other friends there. Doing so would help take her mind off of other matters and allow her to enjoy her life more.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My opinion is simply one ☺️ Whatever Leora would ask from RLC she would get it even the next day , it is so much the dependence that RLC has on  Leora that I personally believe that they would do anything that she would possibly ask and request .

Therefore , this is something that Leora hasn’t asked / “ “demanded “ and if it happens , RLC will immediately provide . There are 2 apartments that aren’t this busy ( as I believe ) with viewership ( K&S / M&D ) and  the big money for RLC is Leora and as many believe , also Malia , who in my opinion , is very underestimated and hasn’t shined as she could possibly being under Leora’s shadow , influence and protection in a way .

We should not forget though that a possible “ move “ like this could affect the any “ loneliness “ that these two girls might feel at times , they don’t have , as it has mentioned , a big circle of friends , they aren’t so much socially active like Masha so as to use your example , therefore , for the time being and under all kind of circumstances and conclusions , it looks not such a possible scenario . 

To finish this , it would be very interesting for example to see how Malia will be behaving and what will be in general happening if and when Paul visits . Will Malia spend time in the apartment while both Leora and Paul will be sharing moments ? Will they prefer ( Leora and Paul ) to have activities in Prague while Malia remains at home or at times they will all 3 do things together like visiting Prague and just whatever they feel like ? Plus , it has never been mentioned I think what’s the opinion that Malia has for Paul ( no that it matters for Leora of course 😂🤣) or what Paul believes for Malia ( this might have been mentioned  but need to check CC’s archives to refresh my memory )  and whatever the relationship of these two is , for sure it will be visible if and whenever Paul revisits Prague ( that as I have said , i highly doubt 🤨🧐😳 ) …

And a last question for the really “ thoughtful " 😁 ones …. Is it normal for you , would you ever do the same let’s say , that almost 19-20 months without seeing one another that Leora, except some tits / perhaps pussy exposure to Paul , she has never and ever ( please whoever has seen it I will sincerely apologize for my mistake ) made any kind of sex playing / masturbation / toy using in front of Paul ? If you have been in a same situation , wouldn’t  you every now and then “ ‘tease “ sexually your ( ex ? ) boyfriend / girlfriend , would you make let’s say video sex when technology now allows this so easily ? Or is Leora and Paul so shy to perform on cameras ?? 😂🤣

Some food for thought since you seem more than ever active in this thread ( great to be back for the majority here I guess ☺️ ) and it is always a pleasure that we can keep a decent kind of forum chats and communication  here and I appreciate it very much of course ☺️

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not talking about them changing their lifestyles to suit me. I leave that to other people on here to say. I am saying it would be nice to see them live their lives normally. But if they are happy to be together then I would like to see two women with two real bedrooms and cameras that make more sense. The thing is this. If Leora is that popular, why are we screwing around with these small apartments and bad camera angles? I

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Dernièrement le RLC est comme ça

Activer les caméras gratuites

Désactive Premium 

RLC doit les mettre rapidement et pas attendre le lendemain comme sa ce produit généralement

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That is a good possibility. But, she really should go out and enjoy spending some time with some of her other friends there. Doing so would help take her mind off of other matters and allow her to enjoy her life more.

yes to me it seems after the 3 bootles of wine she is not the same anymore, i have a bad feeling

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

yes to me it seems after the 3 bootles of wine she is not the same anymore, i have a bad feeling

3 bottles of wine is nothing for gina or stella, they drink that when they wake up, but for malia its another story

45 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

She may have been feeling somewhat uncomfortable since then thinking that she would have rather not revealed or exposed as much of her emotions while she was buzzed. I think she has other things on her mind that are of more concern to her though. Possibly things like other than what may have occurred with someone there she may have been seeing, but also how long it's been since she's been able to see or spend any time with any of her family members and other friends from back home.

• Upvote 1