Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Suppose while dildoing her Leora tastes her pussy with her tongue?  That is probably the next step.

That would be amazing if that happens, however the next step that would really win over a lot of fans is finger penetration. I can only recall a couple instances where the toys they were using on one another achieved penetration. And during those few short instances where their vibrators were inserted it only lasted a few seconds, the remaining time was stimulating outside the kitty. It's silly because we all know that both of them enjoy vaginal penetration since they toys and fingers on one another when they're each alone.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nah … Leora sends half of her earnings to support big love Paul and the two businesses in Krasnoyarsk and not so much money left for her own things ( once again , estimated monthly earnings according to the GOV project on camera talks from Barcelona girls , 3-5,000€ per month ).. 

Either way that 's income she wouldn't be able to send Paul if she wasn't working at RLC.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

So did Leora kick Malia out to have a wank or is Malia not doing the 'dual bate' anymore?

Either way, I won't be renewing my sub if it carries on like this.

Malia apparently already played several times during her friends absence. If she did go and get vaccinated earlier today, aside from her apparently waking up much earlier than she had been for awhile, she may not feel like doing much else other than resting. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

So did Leora kick Malia out to have a wank or is Malia not doing the 'dual bate' anymore?

Either way, I won't be renewing my sub if it carries on like this.

Good question Marco. Watching Leora and Malia physically opening up and dual bating is the only reason I have remained a Premium member since they really began opening up sexually about 1 year ago. Leora has a lot more competition now coming from the other apartments where the girls are physically and more open to sexual experimentation. Given a choice between Leora and Malia pleasuring each other or watching a group of girls in the other apartments massage or take bubble baths together it's no contest...Leora and Malia. However, if the choice is Leora or Malia solo bating or the other girls playing with each other with baby oil or sex toys my choice is the later.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Malia apparently already played several times during her friends absence. If she did go and get vaccinated earlier today, aside from her apparently waking up much earlier than she had been for awhile, she may not feel like doing much else other than resting. 

Nicholas, You may be right however Malia has to remember why she is there and who's paying their checks every month. Sometimes I may not be in the mood to go to work everyday however I know I have an obligation to my employer and if I didn't show up because I was up early, feeling sad or got a shot in the arm I wouldn't be employed for very long. At the end of the day she is an employee of RLC and needs to suck it up even when she isn't in the mood. If Malia doesn't want to bate then she could say to Leora, "I'm not really up to mutual bating tonight, however I would be glad to help you out if you want". 

After making the comment above I noticed Leora finished her solo (5 min) bating session...what a major disappointment! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1