Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

12 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girls leora and malia on the sofa talking and laughing 

Questo significa che tra loro due non c'è astio. Se Malia sembra "down" è per altri motivi che non riguardano Leora. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Really!! The world is in turmoil and we are supposed to worry about when a couple of skanks are going to flash thier gash next. 

I think not Blue !😁

The world does seem to be in turmoil in many places nowadays but to be fair mate...they are not that bad of women...and I don't think you actually believe that they are either.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The world does seem to be in turmoil in many places nowadays but to be fair mate...they are not that bad of women...and I don't think you actually believe that they are either.

Nich mate, in all fairness they are not bad women at all, I just feel that of all the things that people in the world are deprived off, or folks getting killed, along with kids and adults suffering untold pain and eventual death from illnesses and sometimes mistreatment.

A pandemic that is still not under complete control, with people still loosing loved ones albeit not as often as before. So the mood swings or tears of a couple of pampered sex workers pales into insignificance in the grand scale of things.

But as I said, No they are not bad women. I just put them into perspective.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6