Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

16 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Where does so much money come from for so many people 

It's more than likely somewhere in the neighborhood of 2000 to 3000 euros per month depending on the location considering that the residents are already being provided with furnished bills paid residences.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Where does so much money come from for so many people 

RLC has no financial issues as it seems .. and this is money for the Barcelona girls and GOV project .. couples earn less and no bonus money .. I don’t think anyone believes that Leora and Malia belong to the couples category project and not to the kind of GOV project of RLC .. Leora was , is and will always be the flagship of RLC , even if it isn’t 3-5,000€ per month , the money is much more than what you and me earn with Portuguese and greek salaries from our jobs 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia had a bandage on her shoulder  left 

When I made Covid vaccine , i personally had no bandage and I don’t see in general bandages on vaccinated people .. but not of a big issue this topic , it is fine ☺️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

When I made Covid vaccine , i personally had no bandage and I don’t see in general bandages on vaccinated people .. but not of a big issue this topic , it is fine ☺️

Forse intendeva il cerotto. 

3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

So did Leora kick Malia out to have a wank or is Malia not doing the 'dual bate' anymore?

Either way, I won't be renewing my sub if it carries on like this.

Non credo che abbiano smesso per sempre, semplicemente Malia non ne ha voglia mentre Leora sì. 

E nessuno ha cacciato via l'altro, fino ad ora sono state insieme a parlare e pure a massaggiarsi le spalle. 

• Like 1

anyone who has ever lived with a roommate can relate to those moments where they seem to have a falling out then suddenly are back conversing and laughing. When I was in college I roomed with my cousin and in my 20's with my best friend. Even thoughI got along great with them 90% of the time, there were days where they got on my nerves or I became annoyed by some their habits and  just needed a break. 

• Like 1