Mira & Henry (2021) Part #6

these are very nice people but it's like watching paint dry.

the blond has possibilities. thank god we don't have to put up with the little dog anymore.

i think the young couple now staying here are trying hard, but they are unclear on the concept.

i feel sorry for the little girl who is stuck with mr. speckles.

he coukd not be more boring.

The girl in the maroon dress sitting with the overweight guy with the goatee beard is a waste of time...the miserable blonde is back.. she is about as exciting as watching paint dry.. the guy with vitiligo and his young girl are borderline interesting... I wish Mira would return with a virile guy... not the absolute wanker that is Henry.
Henry is a waster.
A total waste of Mira's life.

3 minutes ago, plum said:

The girl in the maroon dress sitting with the overweight guy with the goatee beard is a waste of time...the miserable blonde is back.. she is about as exciting as watching paint dry.. the guy with vitiligo and his young girl are borderline interesting... I wish Mira would return with a virile guy... not the absolute wanker that is Henry.
Henry is a waster.
A total waste of Mira's life.

And the miserable blonde's boyfriend has the most rediculous hairstyle I have ever seen... He looks like a right prat.

• Haha 1

just a point of disagreement plum.  with all due respect to your point of view, if mira never comes back it will be ok with me. she's attractive to a point, but something is seriously wrong with her. she's not the queen she thinks she is.

but...only my opinion.

one thing for sure,,,this place needs a spark from somewhere or it's lights out very soon.

On 9/18/2021 at 1:15 AM, billycox said:

i don't think anyone is leaving quite yet,

the little dark haired girl and the speckled guy are obviously a couple. they probably have ambitions to have a site of their own. that;s why they put up with henry for so long. they're staying put until this thing is resolved.

and what about mira and henry? this is all they have done for years. what happens if they actually have to work for a living?

could one of them live alone here or elsewhere and attract enough interest in their "parties" to make us want to watch?

can they reconcile enough so that you don't have to cut the tension with a knife?

damned if they do - damned if they don't   maybe

and where is henry right now?

the next couple of days should be interesting..

Who cares where he is, probably getting drunk somewhere as usual, they really seem to have broken up, they had an argument yesterday on the balcony where it looked like he hit Mira, or at least grabbed her good then stopped her from going inside so she had to shout to the others in the apartment, then he let her inside, after that she packed a bag and took the dog and left. Earlier today she was there and the dog to but now she is gone again and so is the dog and dogbed so she has probably left for good, at least left the drunk. She probably just came back earlier to get the rest of her stuff. I really dont hope the couple there now gets a place or takes over this apartment they seem boring as hell.

just a couple of thoughts.................

out  of morbid curiousity, i checked in here about 45 minutes ago.

we now have the speckled guy and the little dark haired girl here full time - at least for the time being.

i watched in fascination as they went about their uneventful lives without once ever speaking to each other.

they live only in the electronic world of the screen..

what are they thinking? what are their plans? what interests them in life? are they able to form ideas to any  degree and communicate them back and forth?

the girl seems like a sweet little person who utterly has no purpose in life.

the guy stares into a variety of screens, wears the same pants every day. has nothing to say or anthing interesting to do.

i know people watch for some kind of sexual interchange, but even that will be boring, if and when it ever happens.

when i was young, i had hamsters who were more interesting to watch than thee two.

and, for some reason, i feel so sorry for this little girl.

george orwelll has probably turned over in his grave for the last time.

happy sunday everyone!

• Like 1