Mira & Henry (2021) Part #6

bluewinner

Looks like they are over, didnt watch long but looked like they had an argument on the balcony, also looked like henry grabbed or hit her it was dark so hard to see, then she packed a bag took the dog and left. Have not watched this apartment much so dont know if he has been like this before but he seems to drink very heavily. Guessing the apartment is closed soon. Also when they had the arguement on the balcony he did not let her leave so she had to shout to the others in the apartment then he let her in. She even took the dogs bed so i dont think she will be coming back for more than picking up her items when he is out of there. I did not see what happened before the balcony unfortunately. Now he is sitting on the sofa laughing and smiling with the other girl there so he dont seem to care and dont deserve her.

everything was going fine earlier when i checked in. another regular couple was there, along with the blond and a new ;i think] boyfriend. 

eight people altogether. something happened to piss off mira, and everyone and the dog left

the couple that has been staying there are all remain along with henry,

this should be interesting to keep an eye on.  mira has changed drastically lately and pretty much runs the show.

so now what?

7 minutes ago, billycox said:

everything was going fine earlier when i checked in. another regular couple was there, along with the blond and a new ;i think] boyfriend. 

eight people altogether. something happened to piss off mira, and everyone and the dog left

the couple that has been staying there are all remain along with henry,

this should be interesting to keep an eye on.  mira has changed drastically lately and pretty much runs the show.

so now what?

Yeah the other couple that was there had already left what i could see when i saw the argument on the balcony and the blond left with Mira. Dont watch this apartment often so cant say if she has changed i think he drinks way to much though. Even now he behaves like nothing happened sits and laughs and smiles with the other couple there.

i don't think anyone is leaving quite yet,

the little dark haired girl and the speckled guy are obviously a couple. they probably have ambitions to have a site of their own. that;s why they put up with henry for so long. they're staying put until this thing is resolved.

and what about mira and henry? this is all they have done for years. what happens if they actually have to work for a living?

could one of them live alone here or elsewhere and attract enough interest in their "parties" to make us want to watch?

can they reconcile enough so that you don't have to cut the tension with a knife?

damned if they do - damned if they don't   maybe

and where is henry right now?

the next couple of days should be interesting..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, billycox said:

damned if they do - damned if they don't   maybe

and where is henry right now?

the next couple of days should be interesting..

Only if you are fan apartment with very skinny girl with dreadlocks. They went to open it. 

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Only if you are fan apartment with very skinny girl with dreadlocks. They went to open it. 

If we didnt had groomy to translate we would already had write a whole script about what happened

• Sad 1