B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

1 minute ago, Lurtz said:

je pense que vous ne connaissez pas ces pays, la vie y est nettement meilleurs qu'au USA, plus de liberté, meilleurs train de vie. Les USA ont beaucoup plus de pauvres

USA girls have OnlyFans. Eastern Europeans have camsites  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they need to stop getting women from the Ukraine and try to get some women from France, Italy, Greece or Spain who are not all uptight thinking they are models😂

If it was this easy , I guess it wouldn’t be a problem for RLC HQ to do as you suggest .. plus it would explode the CC’s threads as nearly everyone could help with translations 😂😆 

Never forget that this is a project first thought by Russian people and that is based on the popular in the ‘00s reality show “ Behind  the Glass “ 😉

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's still funny to see that we summarize the participation of Olya and Diane in the two or three good moments of their 8 months of participation by saying that they were perfect participants whereas most of the time they did like the others, nothing very exciting 🤣

I think they did quite a lot , Olya had some great bates , Diane also .. they were actually GOV with the meaning of word we have been introduced since the Barcelona apartments were revealed . We had shows , teasing , I think it wasn’t only the last weeks .. the last couple of weeks I think was the completion of the participation of both these two women going to the ultimate exposure level .. Only Holly and then Elian and Tesla could be matched of what has been offered as far as sexual content is concerned 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think they can only get women from poor country or the ones with struggling economics. Like Italy and Greece (sorry ddhm).

No apologies 😁it is the truth .. but we survived as we always did 😉 at least , if RLC was hiring greek , it could be less numbers for the unemployment agency 😂🤣

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Lurtz said:

je pense que vous ne connaissez pas ces pays, la vie y est nettement meilleurs qu'au USA, plus de liberté, meilleurs train de vie. Les USA ont beaucoup plus de pauvres

Perfectly right 😉🤗👏🥳🤩 look for example , 5 minutes ago real life from the beach 😋😋

3CA0429A-D998-49A0-952F-ACB9EB5AD90C.jpeg

F7715DDC-9B95-427A-A556-D398B6B080EB.jpeg

• Upvote 1