B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

il y a 46 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

This is what we comment on now.

Ooooh ... she moved the lamp!

This is not a criticism Thing.  It's what we are left with.  This is how withdrawl feels I suppose.

At this point, can we at least get a decent Bogdan/Nelly fuck?

Often when the visibility of the cameras are reported, Assistance RLC make arrangements speedly.  Just for that 😅

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Well it’s official.  Reading about people bitching about Harley is officially more interesting than RLC itself.  Just catching up here but where is this video and who is Debbie?

I have two points:  (1) If you read what Harley is saying and try not to think about Harley being so fucking annoying … he is saying a lot of the same things we are all saying:  RLC SUCKS.  He makes some good points.

(2) Harley you have a lot to contribute here but could make more of an impact if you weren’t such an asshole and I say that with the most affection possible.

Now cue the “this is who I am and I am not going to change for anyone” retort.

Have a good day everyone!  It has been pretty boring the last few days.  This must be what the RLC dog days of summer are like.

RLC supervisors on holidays .. preparing the happenings for the big end of august acts 😁 curious which tenant will be the one that all eyes and posts will be centered .. prediction ?? None of the current cast , expect most posts for the new arrivals 😉 and maybe , just maybe , hmm .. One of the twins … 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC supervisors on holidays .. preparing the happenings for the big end of august acts 😁 curious which tenant will be the one that all eyes and posts will be centered .. prediction ?? None of the current cast , expect most posts for the new arrivals 😉 and maybe , just maybe , hmm .. One of the twins … 

I'm guessing new arrivals it's nothing these girls can do for a end of August party plus one of them is pregnant and now showing 😂

unless someone wants to seduce a pregnant woman 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 hour ago, james deen said:

who would have thought getting rid of pam and tesla without replacements would make things worse and its not as if things were great with them here but at least you had pam and jordi and tesla is a natural slut that can produce some magic. Now all we got is viv, nana and nelly watching tv every night, The twins being robots and bogdan just sitting around doing nothing.

It is as you said , from even greater “magic “ last year with Diane , Kim , Olya and the slow show insertion of stunning Alexandra and Lucian to this incredible boredom 😡🤬😡🤬 And where ? In the most amazing place of them all , the villa , that almost everyday should be at least a party or happenings day .. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm guessing new arrivals it's nothing these girls can do for a end of August party plus one of them is pregnant and now showing 😂

unless someone wants to seduce a pregnant woman 😂

Vivian is underestimated .. I can’t prove but she wouldn’t hesitate for full camera exposure things .. I guess we will never find out unfortunately 😔

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vivian is underestimated .. I can’t prove but she wouldn’t hesitate for full camera exposure things .. I guess we will never find out unfortunately 😔

they need to stop getting women from the Ukraine and try to get some women from France, Italy, Greece or Spain who are not all uptight thinking they are models😂

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is as you said , from even greater “magic “ last year with Diane , Kim , Olya and the slow show insertion of stunning Alexandra and Lucian to this incredible boredom 😡🤬😡🤬 And where ? In the most amazing place of them all , the villa , that almost everyday should be at least a party or happenings day .. 

it's still funny to see that we summarize the participation of Olya and Diane in the two or three good moments of their 8 months of participation by saying that they were perfect participants whereas most of the time they did like the others, nothing very exciting 🤣

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they need to stop getting women from the Ukraine and try to get some women from France, Italy, Greece or Spain who are not all uptight thinking they are models😂

I think they can only get women from poor country or the ones with struggling economics. Like Italy and Greece (sorry ddhm).

• Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Je pense qu'ils ne peuvent obtenir que des femmes de pays pauvres ou celles dont l'économie est en difficulté. Comme l'Italie et la Grèce (désolé ddhm).

je pense que vous ne connaissez pas ces pays, la vie y est nettement meilleurs qu'au USA, plus de liberté, meilleurs train de vie. Les USA ont beaucoup plus de pauvres

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2