B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, but slutty girls are in all countries, Eastern European girls are more inclined

It's not about being slutty, but economical. It is easier for a woman from a poor country to receive money to get naked on the internet. In a rich country you can find it, but the more beautiful it is, the more expensive it charges.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Not sure what i have suppose to have requested, maybe you can enlighten me? and do you really expect me to admire any of these tenants😄

First of all , I apologize for the way of my message earlier , whoever knows my style of writing here , knows that I am mostly easy going with anything mentioned except my arguments with a certain forum  member … 😡😔

The post wasn’t addressed personally to you , but it was a rather general observation . Admiring or not the tenants , it is absolutely a personal choice , but commenting about them in an insulting way , that’s not what the forum administrators request from their members while following site rules . I think whoever reads the posts here ( and not being a subscriber )  , the ultimate goal is to try and have a look at any of the sexual acts happening at times in the apartments or to be exact , when there are pussy , tits , asses exposure and suggest to voyeur instincts . 

Honestly , other than that , I can’t understand why someone would dedicate  precious daily personal time of his life to comment on something that doesn’t pay to watch , this I am trying to find an answer and I believe it is an eternal mystery here when there are members that as you say don’t have active subscriptions … Except if it is loneliness of real life and they just appear here so as to be part of a community , feel significant and definitely not ignored or indifferent like maybe their personal lives . I have honestly no idea what triggers the peoples mind to do as i mention 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1