Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

Apparently, Leora must have been contacted regarding something of importance to her since she apparently left the apartment while it appeared that she was in the middle of vacuuming the living room sofa and half of the sofa cushions remain off and are leaning against a wall and the vacuum is left laying in the middle of the living room floor.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, Leora must have been contacted regarding something of importance to her since she apparently left the apartment while it appeared that she was in the middle of vacuuming the living room sofa and half of the sofa cushions remain off and are leaning against a wall and the vacuum is left laying in the middle of the living room floor.

I'm sure it was just for a quicky

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Smoke and a Coke

Whatever the reason, she apparently wasn't gone long and it's been awhile now since she returned. She left wearing blue jeans and a white loose fitting untucked t-shirt so apparently she wasn't as concerned about getting as spruced up as she does lots of times before she leaves.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Whatever the reason, she apparently wasn't gone long and it's been awhile now since she returned. She left wearing blue jeans and a white loose fitting untucked t-shirt so apparently she wasn't as concerned about getting as spruced up as she does lots of times before she leaves.

They never are concerned when it comes down to a pig and a poke....I meant a cig and a coke LOL

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They never are concerned when it comes down to a pig and a poke....I meant a cig and a coke LOL

I could be wrong but it could have had something to do with what has apparently developed within the last couple of weeks with her friend Malia and what has been occuring with her in regards to that since then. She normally does not get into cleaning and doing house chores and abruptly stop while in the middle of a chore to leave. Malia was going over some paperwork she had earlier this morning not long after she got up, and she has not returned since she got ready and left the apartment not long after then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I could be wrong but it could have had something to do with what has apparently developed within the last week to two weeks with her friend Malia and what has been occurring with her in regards to that since then.

Don't get me to lying, I haven't been keeping up and was only trying to inject a little humor.  I'm sure what ever you mean by what you said is way more correct than anything I will ever say on these threads!!

• Like 1