Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Every single time there together is always the same predictable moments from them, yes if your a person that unfortunately are not seeing enough pussy and ass in your life, well I guess you're at the right place, because this is the only thing that's offered in this boring apartment

Have you found any other apartment with the site that currently isn't boring e ? If so, feel free to let it be known which one that may be. I happen to think the current view in their apartment is actually...relaxxingly appealing.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Have you found any other apartment with the site that currently isn't boring e ? If so, feel free to let it be known which one that may be. I happen to think the current view in their apartment is actually...relaxxingly appealing.

But don't you like Leora enough to see more from her, or is it just this you want to see from her, she is so smart and intelligent, so why is this the only thing you expect, or desire to see from her

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

But don't you like Leora enough to see more from her, or is it just this you want to see from her, she is so smart and intelligent, so why is this the only thing you expect, or desire to see from her

It's not the only thing e. I used to enjoy observing her when she chose to do things such as various arts and crafts or listening to different music and dancing but she seldomly chooses to do things such as that as often anymore. Her choosing to sensually pleasure herself has always seemed interesting although as time has past, not quite as refreshingly interesting as it once may have. Her having a friend there to occasionally spend time with as well as occasionally experience different situations and occasions that she probably otherwise would not have has seemed refreshingly interesting. Apparently, such times are now on the verge of being over with as well.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

How much more of her can you see?  Unless you crawl up her butthole and want to see how her insides work,....  Come on, man!! 🙂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2