camcaps sinking

corboblanc

I think soon change forum, unfortunately, because I esteem the best forum for RLC ... past few weeks camcaps is literally invaded by UL! no more videos are shared, except by users UL! That means videos that I can not reach, there is still three days waiting + full of problems! I knew camcaps with members who shared reliable and easy way, which is not the case now ... this invasion by the forum members using the most restrictive in the world means sharing (but paid) camcaps put in danger, because if the simple shares no longer exist, it will go find the other hand ......

I think soon change forum, unfortunately, because I esteem the best forum for RLC ... past few weeks camcaps is literally invaded by UL! no more videos are shared, except by users UL! That means videos that I can not reach, there is still three days waiting + full of problems! I knew camcaps with members who shared reliable and easy way, which is not the case now ... this invasion by the forum members using the most restrictive in the world means sharing (but paid) camcaps put in danger, because if the simple shares no longer exist, it will go find the other hand ......

Agreed.

We shall not surrender.

Agreed.

We shall not surrender.

I agree CC more fun then RLM  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Goodness gracious me!  :o

Nick and I agree 100% on something.  :o

Free drink on me (MI5 expense account) at Old Dude's, if tbg150 will let you in. Just smile like the Joker or a Husky,  and he might allow you admittance ... leave you fire-arm and your goons at the door...and bring Leora with you--

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)