US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/real-estate-news/article253737923.html

I provide a clean remodeled home 🏡 in a good neighborhood, I expect for my demon 😈 crats renters to pay the rent, or the can move to the hood, slum, and watch their mothers, daughters, & sisters, being raped or sold into prostitution also there's plenty of crime, home invasion, breaking & entering, crack, meth, & weed for the addicts. To avoid risking your family life all a demon-crats has to do is P A Y your F U C K I N G rent !!!!

You are a horrible "Human."  I hope a hurricane wipes you the fuck out, but spares your renters.

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Sadly, the shapers of the 21st Century may prove more Medieval than modern. The famous arc is bending but towards autocracy and unreason. It's time to push back.

It's the GQP pushing the arc.  When are you guys going to Wake. The. Fuck. UP?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In Afghanistan the Taliban beat women for not wearing a burka. In America Democrats beat people for not wearing masks.:dodgy:

When I was in college I had a roommate who was a brilliant mathematician working on a masters degree but he couldn't spell shit.  Only an elitist prick like you would belittle someone for their inability to spell. 

28 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Over your head, but not before the bird shit on it.  

Not over my head, just too childish and petty a comment for me to take seriously. You have much worst problems than someone who can't spell. You can't think. You've been programmed by your liberal progressive education and Democrat talking points.