B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

Noldus

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

One thing that I'm noticing is that this apartment is located in a square. In Mila's room, cam 15, you can see some times kids playing and probably there isn't many buildings nearby since most of the time the girls keep the curtains wide open. By how near the ground appears to be their building is about 5-6 floors height, maybe even less.

I have assumed the building was like this with an inside (courtyard) balcony and street side balcony. There is a full length balcony outside of Mila and Lola's rooms. I think it was maybe Amina(?) spent half her stay sitting out there smoking. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

One thing that I'm noticing is that this apartment is located in a square. In Mila's room, cam 15, you can see some times kids playing and probably there isn't many buildings nearby since most of the time the girls keep the curtains wide open. By how near the ground appears to be their building is about 5-6 floors height, maybe even less.

It is near a park that the parents can easily go with their baggies and take a walk with the children 😉

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

I have assumed the building was like this with an inside (courtyard) balcony and street side balcony. There is a full length balcony outside of Mila and Lola's rooms. I think it was maybe Amina(?) spent half her stay sitting out there smoking. 

If isn't this apartment complex the architecture is very similar.