B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How many times has this apartment been put UM since Lola has returned?  Bogdan must be getting some easy p@ssy from these girls!!

My sources said to me that Nelly ditched Martina for Anna. Maybe they are together now. 😂🤣😜

• Haha 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

My sources said to me that Nelly ditched Martina for Anna. Maybe they are together now. 😂🤣😜

The whole Nelly storyline is one BIG DEBACLE!!!

Besides....even viewers can have a source if they choose too!  I know when I used to watch RLC I had several people that would fill me in with what I missed during the fishing and hunting seasons.

47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How many times has this apartment been put UM since Lola has returned?  Bogdan must be getting some easy p@ssy from these girls!!

I guess, the girls get instructions for the next bullshit show.

I forgot what the last one was. Maybe a pseudo lesbian massage show? Well, then there will soon be another pseudo lesbian bodypainting show. 🤮

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I guess, the girls get instructions for the next bullshit show.

I forgot what the last one was. Maybe a pseudo lesbian massage show? Well, then there will soon be another pseudo lesbian bodypainting show. 🤮

Only Irma has been confirmed that she was speaking with RLC to proceed with “ what’s next “ when a show was happening , this is though back in time 3-5 years ago and the posts at the forum if I recall correctly ..