B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

Noldus

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

The problem isnt B2 or her roommates, the problem is Mila behaviour, open you eyesย 

ย 

The whole cast of B2 is crap. Whether Mila, Anna or Lola, none of the girls really lives in this apartment. Most people here knew that already when they moved back in, because at least Anna and Lola are known for this shit. It's disappointing that another girl is now doing the freeloading, but that was predictable.

The situation in the other GOV apartments (with the exception of Stella) is hardly any better. The voyeur possibilities are now almost completely at zero. RLC is almost dead.

45 minutes ago, fisherman said:

It might help if Mila opened her eyes more sheโ€™s always bloody asleepย 

WTF? Why do you have a text written by @moos54 with my name on it?!?

The text is from @moos54:

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

The problem isnt B2 or her roommates, the problem is Mila behaviour, open you eyesย 

This was my reply to him:

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

ย 

The whole cast of B2 is crap. Whether Mila, Anna or Lola, none of the girls really lives in this apartment. Most people here knew that already when they moved back in, because at least Anna and Lola are known for this shit. It's disappointing that another girl is now doing the freeloading, but that was predictable.

The situation in the other GOV apartments (with the exception of Stella) is hardly any better. The voyeur possibilities are now almost completely at zero. RLC is almost dead.

ย 

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, at least Anna went out. Hope she brings back the guy from the last time.

It seems that this was an โ€œ accident โ€œ or as i suspect , a lost bet ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ which might have to do with things to beย shown on camera ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

• Upvote 1