Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

42 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You are truly an amazing person in the sense I’ve never known anyone so thick so for the last time of telling, Leora has, and always will keep her private life just that PRIVATE, and I can’t see her changing just to please a miserable individual like you.

Now if you have any suggestions regarding the way RLC run their business as I’ve also mentioned before may I suggest you contact them instead of boring the life out us on CC with your trite remarks about what they should or should not be doing.

The way Leora has been doing things concerning the  privacy of this apartment , it has already mentioned multiple times here that in similar behaviors in the past from other tenants  , RLC wasn’t hesitating to stop the collaboration with their employees … Judging though by the contribution of Leora to the site’s fame , the money that she brought to the business , I think that she has a very special treatment from RLC management ( well deserved I admit , I can’t think of anyone else abandoning a secure life and moving to another country when the employee asked this from her 😇 / except if she asked to continue in another country .. 🤨

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The way Leora has been doing things concerning the  privacy of this apartment , it has already mentioned multiple times here that in similar behaviors in the past from other tenants  , RLC wasn’t hesitating to stop the collaboration with their employees … Judging though by the contribution of Leora to the site’s fame , the money that she brought to the business , I think that she has a very special treatment from RLC management ( well deserved I admit , I can’t think of anyone else abandoning a secure life and moving to another country when the employee asked this from her 😇 / except if she asked to continue in another country .. 🤨

Please inform us, using your superb theoretical mind. Just what secure life did Leora have, when RLC shut down her previous apartment. 

Evidently, your idea of a secure life, is being out of a job. Paul's phone repair business, was in its infancy. Your rhetoric, is just that ! Pure rhetoric !!! 

I can't think of anyone thinking, that you do think !! 😏   

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Please inform us, using your superb theoretical mind. Just what secure life did Leora have, when RLC shut down her previous apartment. 

Evidently, your idea of a secure life, is being out of a job. Paul's phone repair business, was in its infancy. Your rhetoric, is just that ! Pure rhetoric !!! 

I can't think of anyone thinking, that you do think !! 😏   

Money already made after 6 years with RLC enough to invest in the shelter that she currently support ..  yes or no ? Possible income then ?? Yes or no ? 

Everyone says that Leora is a clever and multitalented individual , don’t you think that she could easily have hundreds of opportunities to have a normal and out of this demanding camera world work ? Is Russia a forbidden country for clever and educated people not to have money and starve ? Do you see this country of the 180 million people collapsing or is it considered alongside the USA and China the biggest powers in the world ? Are you doubting then that Leora wouldn’t be secure with a normal job there ?? Yes or no ? 

Family , friends , native language , way of life that she knows and culture / civilization that she grew up , isn’t this a secure life to continue ? Yes or no ? 

Are you telling me that spreading your legs being 30  years old, put dildos in your ass and pussy , masturbating your best friend for the sake of €/$ / rubles is much more secure for a long term future in 10 years from now than already having  stayed there and being a “ normal citizen “ like each and every one of us … I guess you aren’t reading the rest of the forum and the mostly successful stories of other  tenants that were in Russia and they used the RLC platform for a fair amount of time to make money and now they are with  normal jobs and families .. I guess they should have also moved in Western Europe to secure an insecure life they had in “ Russia is dictatorship and bad atmosphere “ for its residents …

Last but not least , according to you , if Paul is feeling this insecure in life , why did he stay behind when it is all so negative there ?  

• Haha 1