Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, LyingBillyNoMates said:

And what could be a better way of drumming up business than to get their newly liberated ambassador and RLC icon to show people what they could potentially be missing.

There's no one better equipped or experienced at doing it, as long as she has her head in the right place.

Apparently, the intermittently occurring various free cams have been occurring in various apartments for awhile now from what I've noticed being mentioned in regards to the first matter. As far as the other matter, I've haven't noticed anything that has not occurred many times previously, at both the current residence, as well as at the previous residence. Of course everyone has their own opinions about anything, and mine is that I haven't noticed anything that hasn't already occurred many times in the past. After observation of anything so many times, it becomes less thrilling or exciting and therefore not as interesting as it once may have been. A perfect example is what the apartment's resident has been doing at the apartment today for awhile now and where. Same location on a sofa as yesterday, doing pretty much the same thing that apparently was done yesterday.   

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How about not making the stay in this apartment like a silly show program, but just really living in this apartment. What would be for example if she would  finally invite her BF or at least a few of the acquaintances she has made in the area to this place.

A good alternative would be to finally move out of the apartment.

Hey up stop press taliban want a new female impersonator  alladino put your name forward good luck wish  i was there

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How about not making the stay in this apartment like a silly show program, but just really living in this apartment. What would be for example if she would  finally invite her BF or at least a few of the acquaintances she has made in the area to this place.

A good alternative would be to finally move out of the apartment.

You know that I am one that have gathered tons of heat by saying again and again of what I would like to see in this apartment , the obvious of course as for many “ normal thinking “ people ( when there have been posts here that only a minority and not  actually true fans want that ) , that is , guests , social life , interaction … nobody spoke about sex , nobody said about anything erotical interacting .. just some of the  real life friends while in Prague , with an evening in the balcony with a cup of tea or coffee , smiles , introducing new faces like it happens EVERYWHERE in all of the rest of all RLC apartments . 

Apparently , this is like hoping for the corona virus problem stop tomorrow 😂🤣😂🤣 so , nothing expected but I am always  positive and the hope dies penultimate 😂🤣

As I said some days ago , the hardcore fans who live and die for the masturbations ( for the 3,789 time and counting ) must be feeling being in paradise and it will last for them till Leora quits and they will also quit RLC .. but for the rest of subscribers , this apartment will be less and less watchable in my humble opinion , there have been comments and posts already when we were getting the daily robotized and clickbait shows ( copy / paste Barcelona style that were invented there ) that it was already boring , I don’t see how it won’t be the same feelings for the rest non hardcore fans .. 

I am looking forward for the next visit of the guy that goes  by the name of Dennis  , who will actually mark ( if I am not terribly mistaken ) the first time that will be visiting Leora and Malia isn’t there , thinking the incident that Leora was showing her tits to him and also in my opinion , she seemed like his company / frienship was essential for her .. of course , people here said that it was all already orchestrated that day , so , for whatever worths my desire of what wanting to watch , this is the only realistic scenario that I am looking  forward to watch whenever  Leora decides ( since we aren’t  going to get any visitors in this apartment except from big love Paul / that I highly doubt 😂🤣 as well ) 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, the intermittently occurring various free cams have been occurring in various apartments for awhile now from what I've noticed being mentioned in regards to the first matter. As far as the other matter, I've haven't noticed anything that has not occurred many times previously, at both the current residence, as well as at the previous residence. Of course everyone has their own opinions about anything, and mine is that I haven't noticed anything that hasn't already occurred many times in the past. After observation of anything so many times, it becomes less thrilling or exciting and therefore not as interesting as it once may have been. A perfect example is what the apartment's resident has been doing at the apartment today for awhile now and where. Same location on a sofa as yesterday, doing pretty much the same thing that apparently was done yesterday.   

Early days yet Nich !  Credit where it’s due, I don’t think she is doing too bad as yet, yes at the moment she is where she was the day before yesterday, yesterday was interesting with a little on the balcony, some dancing while ironing a bath with a bate……The night is still young, she is still trying to get back into the swing of being alone and everything it entails.

A fair assessment would be after a month I believe, but every individual has different thoughts about it I guess.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You know that I am one that have gathered tons of heat by saying again and again of what I would like to see in this apartment , the obvious of course as for many “ normal thinking “ people ( when there have been posts here that only a minority and not  actually true fans want that ) , that is , guests , social life , interaction … nobody spoke about sex , nobody said about anything erotical interacting .. just some of the  real life friends while in Prague , with an evening in the balcony with a cup of tea or coffee , smiles , introducing new faces like it happens EVERYWHERE in all of the rest of all RLC apartments . 

Apparently , this is like hoping for the corona virus problem stop tomorrow 😂🤣😂🤣 so , nothing expected but I am always  positive and the hope dies penultimate 😂🤣

As I said some days ago , the hardcore fans who live and die for the masturbations ( for the 3,789 time and counting ) must be feeling being in paradise and it will last for them till Leora quits and they will also quit RLC .. but for the rest of subscribers , this apartment will be less and less watchable in my humble opinion , there have been comments and posts already when we were getting the daily robotized and clickbait shows ( copy / paste Barcelona style that were invented there ) that it was already boring , I don’t see how it won’t be the same feelings for the rest non hardcore fans .. 

I am looking forward for the next visit of the guy that goes  by the name of Dennis  , who will actually mark ( if I am not terribly mistaken ) the first time that will be visiting Leora and Malia isn’t there , thinking the incident that Leora was showing her tits to him and also in my opinion , she seemed like his company / frienship was essential for her .. of course , people here said that it was all already orchestrated that day , so , for whatever worths my desire of what wanting to watch , this is the only realistic scenario that I am looking  forward to watch whenever  Leora decides ( since we aren’t  going to get any visitors in this apartment except from big love Paul / that I highly doubt 😂🤣 as well ) 

He visited Leora alone prior to Malia arriving and stayed overnight in the guest room.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He visited Leora alone prior to Malia arriving and stayed overnight in the guest room.

Then it is my mistake as I have forgotten this incident , thanks for updated information 😇