Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

Non mi aspetto niente tra Leora e Denis. 

Se non hanno fatto niente quando Leora è stata da sola i primi 4-5 mesi a Praga non succederà altro tra loro. Se anche viene a trovare Leora non credo che farà niente di diverso da quello già visto. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, patou said:

Il nous manque maintenant Paul et Eva le petit chien et je serais très heureux que tous sont réunis de nouveau

Je vais vous souhaiter une bonne soirée en sa compagnie

good night patou And wife 🦆🦆

Nice night 

sweet dreams and see you tomorrow 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

How about not making the stay in this apartment like a silly show program, but just really living in this apartment. What would be for example if she would  finally invite her BF or at least a few of the acquaintances she has made in the area to this place.

A good alternative would be to finally move out of the apartment.

You are truly an amazing person in the sense I’ve never known anyone so thick so for the last time of telling, Leora has, and always will keep her private life just that PRIVATE, and I can’t see her changing just to please a miserable individual like you.

Now if you have any suggestions regarding the way RLC run their business as I’ve also mentioned before may I suggest you contact them instead of boring the life out us on CC with your trite remarks about what they should or should not be doing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You are truly an amazing person in the sense I’ve never known anyone so thick so for the last time of telling, Leora has, and always will keep her private life just that PRIVATE, and I can’t see her changing just to please a miserable individual like you.

Now if you have any suggestions regarding the way RLC run their business as I’ve also mentioned before may I suggest you contact them instead of boring the life out us on CC with your trite remarks about what they should or should not be doing.

This forum is not part of RLC, and therefore my contribution in this forum is not directed to them. Rather, I have written a reply to @ddhm. I have tried to present an alternative to Leora's boring and repetitive bullshit show program, knowing full well that she will most likely never implement it.

Nevertheless, I think it is important in a forum about REAL LIFE cam, to talk a little bit about the non-existent real life in Leora apartment. If you really want a classification, you can categorize this as a long term review post series from me. 😂

Anyway, it would be important to finally see something in this apartment that is not thoroughly artificial and far from real life. For example, how about Leora finally inviting her BF?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This forum is not part of RLC, and therefore my contribution in this forum is not directed to them. Rather, I have written a reply to @ddhm. I have tried to present an alternative to Leora's boring and repetitive bullshit show program, knowing full well that she will most likely never implement it.

Nevertheless, I think it is important in a forum about REAL LIFE cam, to talk a little bit about the non-existent real life in Leora apartment. If you really want a classification, you can categorize this as a long term review post series from me.

Anyway, it would be important to finally see something in this apartment that is not thoroughly artificial and far from real life. For example, how about Leora finally inviting her BF?

Paul and Eva

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1