US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

This is the way a typical US pig thinks and acts. That way of thinking is IS and Taliban politics. The USA and the free states of the western world want to think "Christian", to forgive and to encourage people to repentance and to peace in their hearts. If there are slogans like ridge from violent Americans, then Americans are on the lowest level of criminal terrorists.

If possible, turn on the little remainder of your brain, otherwise you are a pest of the USA. 😁

The western world wants to give Taliban and other circumcised extremists ways for a life without violence - and YOU just do stupid agitation and demand death and destruction. Apparently there is only shit in your arrogant "Trump brain". Poor ridge, no one will mourn you.

Taliban and ISIS people are human too, convince them, killing them is just primitive ridge shit in the brain.

beside what you said which is all true the person being summarily executed without trial in ridgeworld may be totally innocent. when we stoop to the level of the extremist we in turn become the extremist. that can not be allowed to happen.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I see your still at it trying to post articles which are nothing more than simeone's opinionated bullshit that is obviously not rooted in either facts or any truth and is therefore nothing more than just more propaganda from someone posting at TheDailyKrocofShit.com.

Obviously done in continued attempts to deflect other's attentions from the rediculously sheer and utter incompetence and dishonesty that have been witnessed since January earlier this year regarding ass backwards decisions related to the U.S. southern border that have attributed to over 1.5 million illegal border crossings and intentionally transported hundreds of thousands of covid positive illegal border crossers to various locations throughout the country along with sheltering and providing financial aid all at U.S. taxpayer expense. 

But also particularly over the last couple of weeks and dating back to April regarding the ass backwards withdrawl decisions that resulted in an emergency evacuation in Afghanistan that still ended up abandoning hundreds of American citizens along with many thousands of translation and intelligence ally partners. 

Truth be known is that a majority of others around the world including a majority of American citizens just witnessed some the worst blatant incompetency, foolishness, and dishonesty from an absent minded puppet and his cronies in the history of the U.S. and it will not be soon forgotten as you wackos are apparently in hopes of. Make no mistake, a day of reckoning is coming and it will result in many wackos being removed from their current positions of which they will likely never be able to retain again.

bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have just perfectly described what has happened during the traitor trump administration! but here is a news flash for you mr magadroid. YOUR HERO LOST & SOON WILL BE TIED UP BETWEEN COURT & JAIL FOR THE REST OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  now go take your medication & leave the normal people who would like to see some actual problems dealt with. if you can't suggest anything that might make the situation better then GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In an Aug.18, 2021 interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC tv Joe Biden said there were 10,000 to 15,000 Americans in Afghanistan. Today at the end of our evacuation the State Dept. said we evacuated 6,000 Americans and that only 200 or less Americans remain in Afghanistan. So who is lying, Joe Biden, the State Dept., or both?  Also, in the Aug.18 interview Biden said the U.S. would not leave Afghanistan until every American had been evacuated.

9 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Who's lying?  You.  As always.

Sorry,O_U81 again--he is not lying--

Even though Biden did not say the words, Biden answered yes to Stephanopoulos questions --which is an affirmation.

However as Starlight pointed out in a previous post-the numbers are estimates--so accusations of lying based on those numbers is unwarranted. 

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Read the full transcript of ABC News' George Stephanopoulos' interview with President Joe Biden.

STEPHANOPOULOS: 'Cause we've got, like, 10,000 to 15,000 Americans in the country right now, right? And are you committed to making sure that the troops stay until every American who wants to be out--

BIDEN: Yes.

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- is out?

BIDEN: Yes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have just perfectly described what has happened during the traitor trump administration! but here is a news flash for you mr magadroid. YOUR HERO LOST & SOON WILL BE TIED UP BETWEEN COURT & JAIL FOR THE REST OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  now go take your medication & leave the normal people who would like to see some actual problems dealt with. if you can't suggest anything that might make the situation better then GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deflection is uselss since I described the incompetent puppet installed where he obviously has no business being and he has assured that his time of being there will most definitely be only one of only one term if even that long. The only ones that are in the way are obviously wacko propagandists such as yourself that attempt to deflect from and provide cover and excuses for the realities of failure of a corrupt puppet and his cronies because of sheer and utter ignorance, incompetence, and dishonesty. It has been revealed to too many now so keep fantazing your little propagandist fantasies because that is all that they are since both the puppet and his cronies days are certainly numbered much more so than they already were. 

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Please, please conservatives, I’m begging you: Stop triggering me. I’m just beside myself at this point. In fact I’ve never been so mortified and humiliated in my life. Please, please, just stop. Just let me crawl out...

All of my recent post and all our future posts regarding Covid should be posted here

Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #6 

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Numbnuts is back to gaslight and name-call.  

I believe the term gaslighting is in a way related to attempting to provide cover for or make excuses for someone elses incompetency that resulted in serious mistakes being made that were and are detrimental to others. Since there was actually no gaslighting involved in regards to my comments, it's not surprising that you propagandists do not like ever noticing anything rooted in any facts or truth since peddling and promoting propaganda is either a highly enjoyable hobby, or perhaps to an extent a form of employment for others such as yourself since you propagandists are all alike in that way. 

https://wsvn.com/news/local/victims-families-call-for-change-at-gas-stations-where-loved-ones-were-killed/

( Sent from WSVN )

This is crazy families of people that have been killed at that Shell gas station is suing for 5 million dollars 💸 💵 💲 🤑 💰 cause the Shell gas station didn't have armed security 😳 Those families live in the fucking hood, the ghetto, the slums were black on black murders are almost a daily occurrence  !!! Why don't those families go after the hood rats killers