US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The speech Joe Biden gave to day about the end of the Afghanistan War is a perfect example of gaslighting. Now, lets see if the American people buy it, or if they can see through the lies and disinformation.

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I wonder if the mass beheadings at the soccer fields will be streamed live on YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, and Instagram.

giphy - 2021-09-01T055649.684.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T055704.921.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T055720.168.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Evictions continued despite the ban imposed during the pandemic Photo by John...

0_U812 and golfer06 are you guys going to let these non renting paying demon 😈 crats move in will you into mommy's basement 

try not to get these articles stuck together & ruin you bate material.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, corboblanc said:

a pro biden can only be an idiot who is for the migratory invasion and the disappearance of the heterosexual white man !!! thank you for this grandiloquent lesson in history, but today, in France as in Germany and in all European countries, a collaborator is a traitor towards his own people, who are for the Muslim and African migratory invasion, despite the delinquency , the murders, the rapes, the violence and the attacks that it brings, to the detriment of its own family, of its own people !!! that's exactly what pro-biden are !!! today a patriot who simply loves his country, is insulted as a fascist by the islamo-collaborators, to whom you strangely resemble !!! I would have followed your advice to fuck me, unfortunately I do not

no need to get excited by answering me, you won't have any more answer from me, I'm done with you 😎

when did you open your french maga group?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

O_U812's analysis of the Biden presidency for the next three and 1/2 years: Anything good that happens will be because of Biden. Anything bad that happens will be because of Trump.

pretty accurate. but you forgot that the donny traitor enablers like you are just as guilty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Once again it is clear that lying assholes like you can't stand anyone pointing out anything that is rooted in truth or facts that shows the incompetence and ignorance of those that you propagandists constantly try to cover for and make excuses for as well as even by lying for you mentally disurbed propagandist.

again you lie, project, & insult because you have nothing else. why am i not surprised?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I'm not someone who visits these threads of this site to either continuously peddle that which is mostly opinionated propaganda and not rooted in any facts or truth or just flat out lie like you do propagandist. I'm just someone who has been here calling you out for your propagandist bullshit and lies. It's worthless asses like you that this country is in the condition it is in and definitely headed in a wrong direction which is downward and I'll be damned if I'll stand by and not call out bullshit when I notice it. If you don't like that, that's too bad.

and you've failed at everything.

giphy - 2021-09-01T062557.667.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T062612.342.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T062618.018.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Contrary to what your mentally disurbed state of mind may believe, everyone else is not ignorant or gullible enough to believe much at all that comes from the likes of you there little mentally disturbed propagandist.

projection failure. better hurry or you'll never catch ridge.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

again you lie, project, & insult because you have nothing else. why am i not surprised?

45 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and you've failed at everything.

I see once again my comments inspired a response from you. So obviously your comments above are merely more lies in a very long list of lies you are known of telling for as long as you've been doing so in these threads. Unfortunately for you and any others who believe in your dishonesty and nonsense, there are others who see through your false narrative and string of continuous lies there little propagandist.

32 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I see once again my comments inspired a response from you. So obviously your comments above are merely more lies in a very long list of lies you are known of telling for as long as you've been doing so in these threads. Unfortunately for you and any others who believe in your dishonesty and nonsense, there are others who see through your false narrative and string of continuous lies there little propagandist.

it's hard to believe that you can be even more of an asshole than you already are but you keep proving that there is no bottom to your ignorance & stupidity. you return to donny traitor's ass to ask for advice & he tells you to repeat the same shit that you always do. why am i not surprised? 

• Upvote 1