US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

In this response, I'll just use one of your usual deflection maneuvers when you can't think of anything to say in response to someone elses comments so you have to resort to picking from a collection of childish immature gifs to come up with a response instead, only this response will be done with a simplistic emoji instead, and so this happens to be right back at you there little propagandist. 🖕

I can't find a translator engine for this gibberish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another distortion of facts by a left wing propaganda blog. The GOP want to impeach Biden not for ending the Afghanistan War, but for a totally botched and chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost the lives of 13 U.S. Military Service people and almost 200 Afghan civilians, and for leaving American citizens and Afghan allies stranded in Afghanistan left to the mercy of the Taliban.

Won't happen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

You're the stupidest, most ignorant Motherfucker on this thread.....Even stupider than Ridge.  That's really hard to do.

Please, put me on this list. I can't get Leora to paint my picture, I can't use the Ignore Function. I can't get any respect from anybody here.

Fuck  CCP intel and the stolen horse they rode on. 🙂

• Haha 1