Masha - Home Activities #19

Noldus

7 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha spoke to the Greek lover in the evening.
Talked a lot, including yesterday's party and other things she's busy with.
After a few failures, the video project finally seems to have been realized, she is not yet satisfied with it, a better quality would have exceeded her budget

Looking forward to the native’s  citizen visit and provide some translations 😂🤣😂🤣

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Today is Tanya's birthday (is currently with Hedi in Bolzano) Masha congratulated 🎉

The story between them ( Tanya / Hedi )  continues then .. always a strange story 🤨🤔

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha presents her video on the living room PC 📀🎵 💃🎵

I think it should somewhere be written at the credits Gina’s name also for her help 😉😇

29 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha also hung two pictures in the living room
the picture of Dasha and her and the picture of Eva
A picture of Dina is still missing, then the gallery would be perfect 🙄

It’s sad that one of the biggest parts of her life , Sasha , isn’t there as well 😔 No matter what happens in life , important people should remain in the mind for the good moments (that have been hundreds of them ) rather than thinking the few - but always so tensed - bad / sad / disappointing moments .. of course a photo in the LR with an important ( male ) ex could be a big topic of discussion for a future BF adventure , so , perhaps that can be also a reason of a non existing photo 🙄

Edit ; i just noticed the paintings , i thought it was ( pictures / photos ) that’s why the previous comment 😬 it is then the trilogy as you say 😉 ready to be completed with Dina most probably ( no Nelly 😁😆..) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s sad that one of the biggest parts of her life , Sasha , isn’t there as well 😔 No matter what happens in life , important people should remain in the mind for the good moments (that have been hundreds of them ) rather than thinking the few - but always so tensed - bad / sad / disappointing moments .. of course a photo in the LR with an important ( male ) ex could be a big topic of discussion for a future BF adventure , so , perhaps that can be also a reason of a non existing photo 🙄

Edit ; i just noticed the paintings , i thought it was ( pictures / photos ) that’s why the previous comment 😬 it is then the trilogy as you say 😉 ready to be completed with Dina most probably ( no Nelly 😁😆..) 

I felt that Sasha always had a face like a slapped arse...😒

• Haha 1