B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess the reason that RLC is putting the twins at the top of the updates because they are delusional and think that the twins are the flagship of RLC and they will bring in the big euros 🤑 to RLC. I also think that RLC is paying the twins big money 🤑 to rejoin and they are hoping to recover this money.

I wrote to RLC asking an explanation WHY they changed the updates listing ...  Sent an email on Tuesday ... Still waiting for a response !  

2 lonely girls , isolated with most things of their lives ( well , at least Mila seems to be more active while off cameras ) , it is good that they seem to have one another’s company , however , I can’t see the same bond like Radi had with Stella .. but perhaps they get better . 

Il y a 6 minutes, ddhm a dit :

2 filles solitaires, isolées avec la plupart des choses de leur vie (enfin, au moins Mila semble être plus active hors caméra), c'est bien qu'elles semblent avoir la compagnie l'une de l'autre, cependant, je ne pas voir le même lien comme peux Radi a eu avec Stella .. mais peut-être qu'ils s'améliorent . 

Une amitié aussi intense qu'avec Stella, peut-être pas, mais au moins un soutien mutuel de l'une envers l'autre, peut-être plus, l'avenir nous le dira.

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

So Radi from staying all day locked in her room now she have the hole apartment for her self. I hope that she receives regular visits from Mila since the apartments seem to be near by. 

Radislava is likely going home soon anyways. She's been there long enough.

• Confused 1

Mila n'est pas très à l'aise avec Radi, elle semble très intimidée, et pourtant c'est elle-même qui est venue apporter ce qui semble être du réconfort auprès de Radi, signe d'une volonté de construire une relation d'amitié forte avec Radi. Radi semble apprécier la compagnie de Mila.

• Upvote 1