B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

Now that Radi has the apartment to herself, she should move her personal belongings to the best bedroom there to have more room and a bigger and possibly more comfortable bed. I would if I were her rather than continuing to sleep on a twin sized bed. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Now that Radi has the apartment to herself, she should move her personal belongings to the best bedroom there to have more room and a bigger and possibly more comfortable bed. I would if I were her rather than continuing to sleep on a twin sized bed. 

You mean since her come back ??  Cause the first time she was here, it was way different !!  

26 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

You mean since her come back ??  Cause the first time she was here, it was way different !!  

Well, it appears that two of the other bedrooms are now vacant, both of which appear to have more room and bigger beds. Although one of the two may not have much more room than the bedroom that she has been in since she returned, even it appears to have a bigger bed since Radi has been sleeping on what appears to be a sofa pull out hide-a-bed that she has seemed to sleep on without it being pulled out, so she doesn't have much more room sleeping on it like that than she would sleeping on a twin sized bed. 

If I were her, I would move my things to the larger of the three bedrooms and have not only more room, but also a larger and possibly more comfortable bed. I'm not sure why she did not do that before Stella arrived unless there were some prior arrangements made with Stella, or Radi just did not feel like moving her things to another room.

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Eh bien, il semble que deux des autres chambres soient maintenant vacantes, qui semblent toutes deux avoir plus de place et des lits plus grands. Bien que l'une des deux n'ait pas beaucoup plus de place que la chambre dans laquelle elle se trouve depuis son retour, elle a même un lit plus grand. Si j'étais elle, je déplacerais mes affaires dans la plus grande des trois chambres et j'aurais non seulement plus de place, mais aussi un lit plus grand et peut-être plus confortable.

Radi took a look at the door to Stella's bedroom this evening, but had a strange look (see the 22:41 replay) it must be said that the room is not cleaned and Stella left a lot of things there.

• Upvote 1