B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Any one knows what is this "pills" that Radi with the food?

not got a sub at the moment but she used to take sweeteners with food when i last watched/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

And again RLC posts the departure of Stella underneath the arrival of the twins!  

The only way this is not deceitful and not a big FUCK YOU to your customers would be if the twins were complete sluts in front of the cameras having orgies every night.  When that happens, yes go for it and put their names on top!  Until then, have some integrity RLC.

I guess the reason that RLC is putting the twins at the top of the updates because they are delusional and think that the twins are the flagship of RLC and they will bring in the big euros 🤑 to RLC. I also think that RLC is paying the twins big money 🤑 to rejoin and they are hoping to recover this money.

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess the reason that RLC is putting the twins at the top of the updates because they are delusional and think that the twins are the flagship of RLC and they will bring in the big euros 🤑 to RLC. I also think that RLC is paying the twins big money 🤑 to rejoin and they are hoping to recover this money.

RLC has sorted the project list so that it is now in the correct order