B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

Il y a 3 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

RLC has been losing steam ever since they shut down those 16 Russian Apartments.

If one can recall when those 16 Russian Apartments were up and running the downfall never began until they shut all the free cams off from further access, than about 3 weeks after the free cams got locked the Russian Apartments were closed down.

Now RLC is doing the same thing with the Barcelona and Czech Republic Apartments. First sporadic free cams off and on and now free cams are completely closed off.  The girls that have recently departed Barcelona no new girls have been brought in to fill the void for the ones that went home. 

Maybe a Trend coming on.  :biggrin:

Russia was caused by the Russian Mafia moving in. The recent problems are to do with COVID19 and lockdowns. If only the incels on here would be more forthcoming with their money and pay for a subscription we could have more girls.  Remember many borders are closed!   

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, roger0987 said:

Russia was caused by the Russian Mafia moving in. The recent problems are to do with COVID19 and lockdowns. If only the incels on here would be more forthcoming with their money and pay for a subscription we could have more girls.  Remember many borders are closed!   

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Upvote 1

The problem with RLC is they do not have enough diversity amongst the girls. If they did they would keep their members on a permanent basis. The site is 99.9 % white women and then their is everyone else.

There is a book called The Invisible Man, Ralph Allison actually predicted the future when he showed that as long as a person can remain invisible and anonymous he will be the darker side of himself.  When a person speaks face to face with someone else they are usually polite and civil. I strongly recommend people read it.

I do not think that RLC is biased. But I do believe they have difficulty recruiting a diverse group of girls. I enjoyed watching over the years girls like Alina, Isabel and Stella. There are some nice white girls as well. Belle, Irma and Alma to name a few. Perhaps in the future they will find a more diverse group

1 hour ago, gilbert said:

Been watching RLC on and off since 2013 and I have never seen two people truly happy together... until now. RLC dropped the ball on this one. A Stella and Gina apt would be worth the price of a membership by itself

Absolutely excellent comment .. with Bruno involved also , that would be even greater to watch 😎

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, gilbert said:

Thanks, and I agree. It is hard to believe that Stella has a visa that is only sixty days. Just recently discovered camcaps. Been reading some comments. All of you seem like a good group of people 

I try, but sometimes people piss me off.😉

39 minutes ago, gilbert said:

Thanks, and I agree. It is hard to believe that Stella has a visa that is only sixty days. Just recently discovered camcaps. Been reading some comments. All of you seem like a good group of people 

She probably has at least a regular tourist visa of 90 days. She has lived in the EU and studied for over a year, so her student visa may apply.

But she wants to go home to her dance class for smaller children, which she misses

• Thanks 1

Thank you Noldus, you have a lot of insight. I wonder if we will ever know the issue between Stella and Rad. I have always known Stella to get along well, with all the girls, but there obviously was something that caused friction between them

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She probably has at least a regular tourist visa of 90 days. She has lived in the EU and studied for over a year, so her student visa may apply.

But she wants to go home to her dance class for smaller children, which she misses

I won't stop her from going.  Saves having to watch someone being drunk or stoned most of the time.  :biggrin: