Leora - Home Activities #50

pulo filipe

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, wherever Leora went to sleep, this is yet another proof that her relationship with Denis is just one of friendship and that's it.

I don't understand making him stay asleep at her house if she then goes to sleep at someone else's house or go out with other people.

It’s nearly two weeks since Malia left , the first week was a “ Leora return “ to her old way of doing things , then her period came , she rested for a couple of days , she had a personal moment ( that was the best actually since it seemed to me it was just for her pleasure - no lights , no phone checking for views , 05:00 am Czech time , perhaps a horny evening for her since she came home late ) and in general , a big surprise that Dennis has stayed for so many days , I don’t think during his previous stays he has done it for this amount of time .

I could say that Leora took the chance with his arrival to be quite a lot outside the apartment ( can it be that she doesn’t like that she can’t do it as much as when Malia was there ? )  and if I am correct , it was the first time she overnighted since Malia’s departure . In my eyes , it seems like shes seeking for communication and socializing , I thought she would have spent more time with Dennis but obviously her priorities are different or as jimbo4 said , she might had already plans .. in any case , there will be for sure some compensation times but it will be funny to see how Leora will balance the outside activities and the times inside the apartment , the complains will start becoming a lot again and this time there’s no Malia to substitute .. as I said , I am sure that she has everything planned , so , we will wait and see .. Dennis has been a good first distraction for the last days , let’s see what’s next .. 

17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Denis est dans les mêmes vêtements 

Et peut-être la même culotte grise 

Depuis qui est arrivé a part se brosser les dents et se laver les cheveux .

il n'a pas prit de douche pas remplacer c'est sous vêtements il doit pué le phoque  c'est pour sa que leora n'ai pas la .

a  sont arrivé leora ouvrira toutes les fenêtre .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Sortie Denis

Je pense qu’il est parti bon de bon avec un sac à dos qu’il n’avait pas en arrivant il a dû l’acheté hier et laissé sa brosse a dent pour la prochaine visite et laissé le lit à défaire a Léora qui ne lui a pas au revoir ou peut-être un SMS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RAME said:

Since that happened besides brushing teeth and washing hair.

he did not take a shower not replace it is under clothes he must stink of the seal it is for his that leora does not have it.

have arrived leora will open all windows.

True leora likes,a clean dick can remember  once she gave paul a blow job and nearly  through up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1