Leora - Home Activities #50

pulo filipe

il y a 11 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

S’il est juste là pour occuper l’appartement pendant qu’elle est dehors tout le temps, elle devrait au moins lui donner, à lui et à nous, un bon flash ce soir quand elle rentrera à la maison.... Il me semble qu’il s'

Il la peut eu hier après-midi dans un hôtel hors de vue des caméras qui sait ?

6 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I would also like to know. I was very touched by her sudden departure from RLC and the circumstances (may have been an intrigue, because nobody, including Malia, forgets the expiry date of his visa n I think) very close. Unfortunately, it was underestimated by many and viewed almost entirely negatively. She just didn't deserve it. Leora benefited a lot from the Leora-Malia opposition.

I believe Malia is fine and happy at the moment with her boyfriend in Chernihiv Ukraine.

There could be several reasons why she departed. Visa expiry, Own choice, Deported for a misdemeanour, we don't know the full story and possibly never will, but it was said by Leora when Skyping her friend the other night that Malia would not be allowed back for at least 14 months, which could be because of a visa breach perhaps?

Malia was not everyone's favourite I guess, we all have favourites in life. I personally didn't dislike her as a person as I didn't know her well enough, but I wouldn't watch her alone in the apartment as she lacked personality as far as I was concerned, and could not command my attention in any way at all.

I certainly do not miss her at all and would be disappointed to see her return in the future.

That is just my honest view. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's possible he was in town and needed a place to crash for a few days, but she had previous arrangement's that she couldn't or wouldn't postpone.

Leora doesn't have to have someone there if she is going to be away Dennis is there for another reason. I was sure Leora was staying out Friday night she was certainly prepared. Not quite sure if she intended to stay out last night but she did unplug the phone charger which I thought unusual but hope she had a great night anyway.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ich glaube, Malia geht es im Moment gut und sie ist glücklich mit ihrem Freund in Tschernihiw, Ukraine.

Ihr Weggang kann mehrere Gründe haben. Visa-Ablauf, Eigene Wahl, Abgeschoben wegen eines Vergehens, wir kennen die ganze Geschichte nicht und werden es möglicherweise nie, aber Leora sagte neulich beim Skypen ihrer Freundin, dass Malia für mindestens 14 Monate nicht zurück darf. was könnte vielleicht an einem visumsbruch liegen?

Malia war nicht jedermanns Liebling, denke ich, wir alle haben Lieblinge im Leben. Ich persönlich mochte sie nicht als Person, da ich sie nicht gut genug kannte, aber ich würde sie nicht alleine in der Wohnung beobachten, da sie meiner Meinung nach keine Persönlichkeit hatte und meine Aufmerksamkeit in keiner Weise auf sich ziehen konnte Weise überhaupt.

Ich vermisse sie auf keinen Fall und wäre enttäuscht, wenn sie in Zukunft wiederkommt.

Das ist nur meine ehrliche Ansicht. 

Danke für diese ehrliche Antwort. Ja, es stimmt : Malia war nicht so attraktiv wie viele andere der Mädchen, ihre Bewegungen wirkten manchmal etwas ungelenk und sie war nicht so ein Putzteufel wie Leora. Aber ich glaube sie gab immer ihr Möglichstes . Was wir sahen war ehrlich , nicht gekünstelt und  nicht auf maximale Wirkung bedacht usw.

Aber wenn sie in glücklichen Momenten lächelte wurden ihre Gesichtszüge ganz weich und das Gesicht fing an zu leuchten als wenn die Sonne auf sie schien. Diese Lächeln wird mir ewig im Gedächtnis bleiben. Sie noch einmal zu sehen wäre ja ein Wunder . Und die gibt es ja nicht, auch wenn viele daran glauben.

• Like 1