Leora - Home Activities #50

pulo filipe

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Leora topless, it looks like Denis won't show up again. At least for now.

He isn’t going to see for the first time , if he suddenly appears , something that he hasn’t seen before 😂🤣😆

Just now, blobi692 said:

would she go through the trouble of cleaning everything if he was to come back

I don’t think she would have minded cleaning even if Dennis was present . The only thing which equals Leora’s obsession with the cameras , it is cleaning 😉  I believe 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think she would have minded cleaning even if Dennis was present . The only thing which equals Leora’s obsession with the cameras , it is cleaning 😉  I believe 

Well I don't mind her cleaning topless like that, it's quite the sight.

Would be frustrating tho, to have someone trash your place and be around not showering when you just cleaned everything. Personally, I would kick them out. 

I'm not obsessed with cleaning but it's good to have your place tidy.

5 minutes ago, blobi692 said:

Well I don't mind her cleaning topless like that, it's quite the sight.

Would be frustrating tho, to have someone trash your place and be around not showering when you just cleaned everything. Personally, I would kick them out. 

I'm not obsessed with cleaning but it's good to have your place tidy.

I don’t think that Dennis showed up without Leora wanting that . He has been out of the apartment all these days , I don’t think he hasn’t been taking care his personal hygiene , that’s why my comment of possible other friends in Prague . Still , I think Leora has a much closer bond with him than what we watch on cameras , maybe the not good relationship between him and Paul is preventing both of them to act a bit more “ friendly “ on cameras let’s say ( share a drink , shisha and so on ) 

• Thanks 1