Leora - Home Activities #50

pulo filipe

Anyway, wherever Leora went to sleep, this is yet another proof that her relationship with Denis is just one of friendship and that's it.

I don't understand making him stay asleep at her house if she then goes to sleep at someone else's house or go out with other people.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, wherever Leora went to sleep, this is yet another proof that her relationship with Denis is just one of friendship and that's it.

I don't understand making him stay asleep at her house if she then goes to sleep at someone else's house or go out with other people.

Or maybe she's working at the Gloryhole in the red-light district drumming up some extra cash.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

I believe Leora has overdosed on a course of hormone tablets.

I have just looked in and she seems to have grown a beard, had multiple tattoos, developed a cock and balls, had her spectacular tits removed and grown hair on her chest to cover the surgery scars. 

I preferred her as she was before though, but with a small pubic Brazilian landing strip, but I guess the boyfriend didn't like it !😲

Eurovision winner Conchita Wurst reveals HIV diagnosis after shock  blackmail attempt - Irish Mirror Online

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I believe Leora has taken a course of hormone tablets.

I have just looked in and she seems to have grown a beard, had multiple tattoos, developed a cock, had her spectacular tits removed and grown hair on her chest to cover the surgery scars. 

I preferred her as she was before though !😲

Eurovision winner Conchita Wurst reveals HIV diagnosis after shock  blackmail attempt - Irish Mirror Online

Fucking hell that's something to wank over.            Not

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I believe Leora has taken a course of hormone tablets.

I have just looked in and she seems to have grown a beard, had multiple tattoos, developed a cock, had her spectacular tits removed and grown hair on her chest to cover the surgery scars. 

I preferred her as she was before though !😲

woman with cock 😁 

fan rage GIF

• Like 2

La Reina del vodevil, se ha ido, a pasar la noche fuera; cosa que ya sabíamos. Nos ha dejado, para cubrir huecos, a su amigo Denis; que cubre una gran parte de el sofá, con actividad 0.

¿Cuál es la diferencia entre Denis y el koala?

Que Denis, ocupa mas 

quizás mañana; lleguen flores y vuelta a empezar, hasta la siguiente bronca

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Bonjour

Je me demande Quesque Denis est venu faire pendant 4 jours pour rester à l’appartement sans voir presque pas léora et à regarder la télévision il a dû trouver le temps long moi je ne serais pas resté je crois qu’il est sorti que deux fois surement pour aller manger car elle lui à rien laisser dans le frigo

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello

I wonder Quesque Denis came to do for 4 days to stay at the apartment without hardly seeing Léora and watching television he must have found the time long me I would not have stayed I think he went out only twice probably to go eat because she didn't leave anything in the fridge

Wonderful welcoming hostess !! 🙄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1