Leora - Home Activities #50

pulo filipe

il y a 8 minutes, virginie doumenc a dit :

Denis

Denis est un ami de longue date et a chaque fois qu’il vient à Prague elle l’héberge et sa tenue est moins provocante qu’avant il sait qu’il  a aucune chance avec elle.

• Like 3

At 01-24 this morning I witnessed as I suppose many others did Leora on a feeding frenzy.

Between her first bite into a crème or cheese filled biscuits type object and her last bite of the EIGHTH one took her approximately 6 minutes ......All finished lips licked and carry on with watching the TV.😲

Now today she will probably have her salad diet with lashings of tomatoes and cucumber.....I wonder what the point is of dieting really....Perhaps she could let me know her secret.🙄

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

At 01-24 this morning I witnessed as I suppose many others did Leora on a feeding frenzy.

Between her first bite into a crème or cheese filled biscuits type object and her last bite of the EIGHTH one took her approximately 6 minutes ......All finished lips licked and carry on with watching the TV.😲

Now today she will probably have her salad diet with lashings of tomatoes and cucumber.....I wonder what the point is of dieting really....Perhaps she could let me know her secret.🙄

Fat bastard jimbo😜

• Haha 3