Leora - Home Activities #50

pulo filipe

Cracks me up when people say this guy dont want to fuck Leoras cause of friendship, in his first stay she went to the bath, door open to wash her hair and from the living room he opened his phone cam and zoomed all the way to Leoras ass while she was bending over to was her hair.

He is in the friendzone because of her, thats it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That's somewhat interesting it seems since if I'm not mistaken, I seem to vaguely recall that his first visit seemed to not be noticed by more than a few others who occasionally post comments in these threads since evidently he arrived either very late at night, or during the early hours of the morning when it was still dark outside and ended up awakening and leaving the apartment fairly early as well not long after daybreak had occurred outside.

Since then, the times when he has visited the apartment and has been observed when he was on his phone in a location where what he was looking at on his phone could be observed from a cam, has never revealed as to whether he actually may have any subscription to rlc or not, since no one has observed him watching rlc on his phone that ever mentioned anything here in regards to such a matter, and I do believe that if someone had, then it would had been mentioned here eventually if not soon afterwards. If he actually did or does have a subscription to the site, chances are that he would have been logging in and watching from his phone often enough to have been noticed to be doing so more than once are more likely than not.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

There's one thing for sure Leora has no problem with Dennis regarding trust the last time while out  she gave him her key card and now he using the spare card he just took it now to go out I never had a problem with his visits including the silly drunken night but he does have a lot of haters

• Like 4